670 Design jobs in UK
- UK (670)
- Eastern England (96)
- South West England (96)
- Scotland (87)
- South East England (75)
- North West England (73)
- London (48)
- West Midlands (42)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (42)
- Wales (37)
- East Midlands (33)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (131)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (119)
- Other/General Jobs (84)
- Teaching Jobs (84)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (56)
- Social Work Jobs (43)
- Admin Jobs (27)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (18)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (15)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (13)
- Sales Jobs (12)
- Engineering Jobs (10)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (10)
- IT Jobs (9)
- Energy, Oil & Gas Jobs (6)
- Creative & Design Jobs (5)
- Manufacturing Jobs (4)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (4)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (4)
- Consultancy Jobs (3)
- Maintenance Jobs (3)
- Customer Services Jobs (2)
- Legal Jobs (2)
- Retail Jobs (2)
- Security & Protective Services Jobs (2)
- Property Jobs (1)
- Travel Jobs (1)
- 25 June 2020
- Mothership Marine Ltd - Oundle, Peterborough
Varied work building a range of solar electric boats for the inland waterways. Recent orders mean that we need to build a strong team of craftsmen, technicians and designers to take the business forward. Applicants must have a 'can do' attitude and be able to ...
- 25 June 2020
- eTeach UK Limited - Guildford, Surrey, GU1 1JY
- £16,661-£18,406 per annum pro-rata
Christ’s College are looking for a Design Technology Technician to provide technical support services in Design Technology, including the preparation of materials, setting up equipment for class practical sessions and maintaining equipment for use. The ...
- 03 July 2020
- eTeach UK Limited - Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 8TT
- £26,351.41 per annum (FTE)
DEPUTY DESIGNATED SAFEGUARDING LEAD (Fixed term contract to 31 March 2021) Salary: £26,351.41 per annum (FTE) (term time only - 42 weeks per year) Hours: 20 per week An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead (DDSL) to work ...
- 09 June 2020
- Heron Foods - Manchester, M1 1RG
- £22,081 pa
Role overview Store Manager Designate, Manchester Area, £22,081 pa, plus benefits, 45 hours per week. Heron Foods is a food retail business providing its customers with high quality, low priced products. Since joining forces with B&M we have continued with our...
- 15 June 2020
- Suffolk Libraries IPS - Ipswich, Suffolk
In-house Graphic Designer Suffolk Libraries is a charitable organisation, independent of Suffolk County Council, which runs the library service throughout Suffolk. Our vision is to “transform lives through access to knowledge and resources, promote lifelong ...
- 03 July 2020
- eTeach UK Limited - Leicester, Leicestershire, LE3 1AH
- £18,543 per annum
We are seeking a Design, Technology and Art Technician to contribute to the effectiveness of the Design and Technology (D&T) and Art areas within the PACA Faculty by maintaining, reviewing, organising and co-ordinating equipment and activities. As a college, ...
- 17 June 2020
- EAT Jobs - Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- £18 to £22 per hour
Position: E-Learning Designer/Tutor Location: East Midlands (could be remote) Employment: Part Time or Associate, 2-3 days a week Pay Rate: circa £20ph Essentially, this is actually more of a lead role. The provider are looking for someone to come in and ...
- 01 July 2020
- Teacheractive Limited - DN9
- £100 to £150 per day
Design and technology Teacher needed from September in Doncaster. An opportunity has arisen for an experienced DT teacher from September 2020. Can you inspire young minds with an engaging teaching style? Are you a committed and passionate DT teacher? A large ...
- 11 June 2020
- Teacheractive Limited - NG9
- £95 to £160 per day
Art and Design Teachers needed in Nottinghamshire for September 2020 Are you a committed and dedicated Art and Design Teacher? Are you looking for new challenges in supportive and progressive schools? Do you have strong communication and management skills? ...
- 03 July 2020
- eTeach UK Limited - Fleet, Hampshire, GU51 5JA
- £18,375 pa (FTE £25,833)
The School Calthorpe Park School is a highly successful place to learn and grow. The school is in an exciting phase of ongoing development as its numbers increase year on year within the context of outstanding standards of care and expectation. The school’s ...