5 Social care jobs in Buckinghamshire
with Disability Confident employers
- Permanent (5)
- 30 September 2019
- Buckinghamshire College Group - Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
- £22,351 to £26,690 per year, pro rata
- Free Parking, Local Government Pension Scheme, Child Care Voucher Scheme
JOB PURPOSE: To deliver vocational training, assess and verify (where appropriate) College provision to National Standards in a variety of environments, to enable learners to successfully achieve their qualifications in a timely manner. Location: Aylesbury but...
- 24 September 2019
- CNWL NHS Foundation Trust - Bletchley Milton Keynes, MK3 6EN
- £30, 401 – £37,267 pa pro rata
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, motivated and skilled individual to join us as a Band 6 physiotherapist within the Milton Keynes Neurological Rehabilitation Service.This post is for a minimum of 3 days per week, but due to team ...
- 25 September 2019
- Maria Mallaband Care Group - Gerrards Cross, SL9 7DP
- £9.55 to £9.95 per hour
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Bank Health Care Assistant to join the team at: Location: Buckingham House, Off Oxford Rad, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire, SL9 7DP 0 hours Bank £9.55 to £9.95 per hour Depending on qualifications Whatever your ...
- 25 September 2019
- Maria Mallaband Care Group - Milton Keynes, MK7 6JD
- £8.4 to £8.8 per hour
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Bank Health Care Assistant to join the team at: Location: Kents Hill Care Home, 50 Tunbridge Grove, Kents Hill, Milton Keynes, MK7 6JD 0 hours bank £8.40 to £8.80 per hour Depending on qualifications Whatever your ...
- 07 October 2019
- Hightown Housing Association - Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
- £15,000 to £17,000 per year
- £16,974 pa
About Us Hightown is a charitable housing association operating principally in Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Berkshire and Buckinghamshire. We believe everyone should have a home and the support they need, so our aim is to build new homes and to provide ...