6 Social care jobs in Buckinghamshire
with Disability Confident employers
- South East England
- Buckinghamshire (6)
- Buckingham (2)
- Milton Keynes (2)
- Aylesbury (1)
- Beaconsfield (1)
- Permanent (6)
- 03 September 2020
- Caretech - Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- + excellent training & benefits
BANK SUPPORT WORKER Benefits £8.72ph 37.5 hours per week (various hours and shifts available to suit your lifestyle) 20 days holiday bank holidays Flexible Additional Holiday Purchase Scheme DBS check paid by Caretech prior to starting with us. Full induction...
- 14 September 2020
- Buckinghamshire College Group - Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
Are you looking for a new challenge within the education sector? We are looking for a Lecturer in Health and Social Care (Variable Hours) to join Buckinghamshire College Group, based at our Ayesbury Campus. The overall requirement of the Lecturer – Health & ...
- 09 September 2020
- Hightown Housing Association - Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire
- £17,316 to £17,316 per year
- £17,316 pa
Social Care About Us Hightown is a charitable housing association operating principally in Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire Buckinghamshire and Berkshire. We believe everyone should have a home and the support they need, so our aim is to build new homes and to ...
- 17 September 2020
- Hightown Housing Association - Gawcott, Buckingham
- £10,659 to £10,659 per year
- £10,659 pa (£9.11 per hour)
Social Care "Our residents do not live in our workplace, we work in their homes" About Us Hightown is a charitable housing association operating principally in Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire Buckinghamshire and Berkshire. We believe everyone should have a home ...
- 09 September 2020
- Sanctuary Group - Winslow, Buckingham
- £9.39 to £9.68 per hour
- Dependent on qualifications
We are seeking a Care and Support Assistant to make a real difference to the lives of our residents. Situated in the market town of Winslow, Shaftesbury Court is a residential care home containing four flats, each with four bedrooms. We provide residential ...
- 16 September 2020
- CNWL NHS Foundation Trust - Milton Keynes, MK2 2TE
- £45,753 - £51,668 p.a pro rata
Mental Health Directorate Therapies Team Part Time (22.5 hours) Band 8a Team Manager Flexible between Monday to Friday This is a key opportunity for an enthusiastic and committed individual who has a flair for working within a changing environment: developing ...