55 Designer swyddi yn South East England
gyda chyflogwyr Hyderus o ran AnableddDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- South East England (55)
- Hampshire (12)
- Berkshire (7)
- Oxfordshire (6)
- Surrey (6)
- West Berkshire (5)
- East Sussex (4)
- Kent (4)
- West Sussex (4)
- Windsor & Maidenhead (4)
- Buckinghamshire (3)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (25)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (9)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (3)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (3)
- Swyddi gwasanaethau cwsmeriaid (2)
- Swyddi cymorth cartref a glanhau (2)
- Swyddi peirianneg (2)
- Swyddi lletygarwch ac arlwyo (2)
- Swyddi dysgu (2)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (1)
- Swyddi ymgynghoriaeth (1)
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (1)
- Swyddi gweithgynhyrchu (1)
- Swyddi Gwyddonol ac AS (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 26 May 2021
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Dartford. Kent, DA1 1DE
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum pro rata
An exciting opportunity has arisen with Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust (KMPT) for a qualified Counselling Lecturer to provide first class training to Year 2 Diploma students at the Inter-Psyche Training Institute. The successful ...
- 11 June 2021
- Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Adderbury, OX17 3NL
- Dependent on experience
Band 6 Living Well and Supportive Care Coordinator- based at Katharine House Hospice We are seeking an enthusiastic, energetic, creative and proactive Living Well and Supportive Care Coordinator with experience of end-of-life care, to join the Living Well and ...
- 14 June 2021
- University of Southampton - Southampton, Hampshire
- £20,675 per year, pro rata
You are invited to apply for the post of Administrator based at University Hospital Southampton. This post falls within the Faculty Operating Service (FOS), Medicine. The FOS is a professional service to the University led by the Associate Director of Faculty ...
- 15 June 2021
- Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Oxford, OX3 7LE
- £31,365-£37,890 per annum pro rata
Band 6 Living Well and Supportive Care Coordinator- based at Sobell House Hospice We are seeking an enthusiastic, energetic, creative and proactive Living Well and Supportive Care Coordinator with experience of end-of-life care, to join the Living Well and ...
- 17 June 2021
- Reading Borough Council - Reading, Berkshire
- £25,714 to £36,961 per year, pro rata
Experienced and Newly Qualified Teachers welcome to apply Part Time - 0.7 FTE Maternity Cover to at least May 2022 An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, innovative and well qualified Teacher of English at this very successful expanding 11-18 ...
- 16 June 2021
- ESHT - Eastbourne, BN21 2UD
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum, pro rata
We are very busy Emergency Department, treating on average 50,000 patients a year. We are looking for a Band 6 Sister / Charge Nurse to join our pro-active and dynamic team. Are you a qualified registered Children's Nurse with broad and relevant post ...
- 28 May 2021
- Capita plc - PO14 1AS
Bridge Simulator Controller Portsmouth area Competitive Salary We are currently seeking a Bridge simulator controller to join a team that supports training in the Royal Navy's Navigation Training Unit, HMS COLLINGWOOD. This team works side by side with Royal ...
- 13 June 2021
- Reed Talent Solutions - Wallingford, OX10 9FX
- £9.5 per hour
- £9.50/ hour
Catering & Bar Assistant We are One Housing and we create places for people to call home and support them to live well. With a breadth of services and expertise to help people whatever their housing, care, or support needs. Our Care team is friendly and we ...
- 10 June 2021
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Canterbury, CT1 1TD
- £45,753 - £51,668 per annum pro rata
Join us for an opportunity to work in a large Neuropsychology service which has over 20 Clinical Psychology posts. The Kent Clinical Neuropsychology Service is well regarded locally and nationally for providing high quality neuropsychological assessment and ...
- 09 June 2021
- FitzRoy - Petersfield, Hampshire, GU32 3JY
- £9.42 per hour
FitzRoys are recruiting for a Female Respite Support Worker to provide Support to an adult in the local area 2 Weekend days per month. In addition to this you will be offered Bank Support Work at our Day Service in Petersfield, which provides care & support ...