42 Social care swyddi yn UK
gyda chyflogwyr Hyderus o ran AnableddDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (42)
- Scotland (22)
- Eastern England (5)
- South East England (5)
- South West England (3)
- East Midlands (2)
- London (1)
- North West England (1)
- West Midlands (1)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (1)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (13)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (7)
- Swyddi gofal cymdeithasol (7)
- Swyddi dysgu (6)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (3)
- Swyddi cymorth cartref a glanhau (2)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (1)
- Swyddi gwasanaethau cwsmeriaid (1)
- Swyddi lletygarwch ac arlwyo (1)
- Swyddi Gwyddonol ac AS (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 19 January 2023
- Wiltshire Council - Chippenham, Wiltshire
- £27,344 to £29,439 per year, pro rata
We have an exciting opportunity for a Social Care Practitioner to join our Ongoing Support Team. LIVE∙WORK∙SUPPORT Our Ongoing Support Teams are locality based and offer social work and occupational therapy services to those who require longer term social care...
- 25 January 2023
- Aberdeenshire Council - Ellon, AB41 9AB
- £21,712.00 to £22,306.00 per year
Job Description We are looking for a Social Care Officer to lead, as a key worker, in the provision of person centred care with holistic support of individuals in a community or residential setting, whilst promoting equality and choice for all. Responsible for...
- 18 January 2023
- International Mixed Ability Sports - Bradford, West Yorkshire
International Mixed Ability Sports (IMAS) is seeking a Manager to implement and deliver our health and social care strategy. The successful candidate will work closely with IMAS directors and experts with lived experience of disability to co-create learning ...
- 16 January 2023
- Aberdeenshire Council - Aboyne, AB34 5GW
- £25,331.00 to £26,025.00 per year
Job Description Come join our team We are looking for a dynamic person to join our care team in a Senior Care Post. Lead, as a key worker, in the provision of person centred care with holistic support of individuals, in a community or residential setting, ...
- 18 January 2023
- Orkney Islands Council - Stromness, KW16 3BW
- £28,239.00 to £33,354.00 per year
Advert ORKNEY HEALTH AND CARE Health and Community Care Hamnavoe House Social Care Worker 29.6 hours per week, Shift working over seven days Temporary maternity cover up to 10 July 2023 £28,239 - £30,319 / £31,082 - £33,354 pro rata (including shift allowance ...
- 13 January 2023
- South Ayrshire - Girvan, KA26 9HR
- £19,960.00 to £21,587.00 per year
Job Description What is the role? To ensure the well-being of residents by maintaining recognised standards of both care and practice within the unit. Please click on the option to download additional information on this vacancy to access the Job Description. ...
- 20 January 2023
- Radfield Home Care Havering & Brentwood - Havering, Essex
- £10.50 to £11.00 per hour
- UKHCA Member
DRIVING LICENCE AND ACCESS TO YOUR OWN CAR ARE ESSENTIAL We are looking for caring individuals who live in and around the Havering area to join our friendly and supportive home care team. We have flexible FULL TIME and PART TIME permanent Home Care Assistant ...
- 17 January 2023
- Norfolk County Council - Norwich, Norfolk
- £35,411.00 to £37,261.00 per year
Fixed Term Contract/ Secondment Opportunity for 12 months | £17,705 to £18,630 per annum (Scale I/J) | 18.5 hours per week | Hellesdon Hospital, Norwich We offer a £2000 welcome payment for qualified and experienced Social Workers (grade J and above), Practice...
- 26 January 2023
- Borders Care Voice - Scottish Borders, Scotland
- £8,655.39 per year
- 8% pension contribution, 6 weeks annual leave
Do you have experience of working with people with learning disabilities? Do you want to work for a charity that aims to give them a voice? We are looking for a Local Citizens Panel Development Worker (11.5 hours per week) to join our team in the Scottish ...
- 13 January 2023
- Oxford Brookes University - Headington, Oxford
- £25,642 to £27,929 per year, pro rata
The Oxford School of Nursing and Midwifery is seeking to appoint a suitably qualified individual as a Post Graduate Research Assistant to work with a project team at Oxford Brookes/Health Education England funded research project exploring the efficacy of a ...