196 Health social care swyddi yn West MidlandsDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- West Midlands (196)
- Birmingham (54)
- Shropshire (27)
- Staffordshire (18)
- Warwickshire (16)
- Coventry (13)
- Worcestershire (13)
- Walsall (10)
- Sutton Coldfield (8)
- Herefordshire (6)
- Dudley (5)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (133)
- Swyddi gofal cymdeithasol (18)
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (13)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (13)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (4)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (4)
- Swyddi dysgu (4)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (2)
- Swyddi cymorth cartref a glanhau (2)
- Swyddi lletygarwch ac arlwyo (2)
- Swyddi peirianneg (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 05 August 2022
- AoC Jobs - B63 3LX
- £23471 - £37817 Per Year
The college is seeking to appoint a lecturer in the Health Division. You will join a large team of dedicated staff who are committed to ensuring that students achieve and progress within this specialist area. You will be expected to deliver across a range of ...
- 22 July 2022
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Birmingham, West Midlands, B20 3DP
- £25,000.00 to £40,000.00 per year
BROADWAY ACADEMY Health & Social Care Teacher MPS/UPS 2 days per week (Thursday & Friday) Required from September 2022 We are looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic, and committed Health and Social Care teacher who is keen to develop their career at Broadway ...
- 09 August 2022
- Vacancy Filler - Burton upon Trent, DE14 3RL
- £19.80 per hour
- 19.8 - 19.8
Health and Social Care Part Time Lecturer Part time, 13.5 hours per week£19.80 per hourBurton on Trent, Town Centre Campus Who are we looking for? We are looking for an enthusiastic General Health and Social Care Studies tutor ideally holding a relevant ...
- 19 July 2022
- MANOR HOUSE CARE HOME - Willenhall, West Midlands
CARE ASSISTANT WITH EXPERIENCE REQUIRED TO WORK IN A RESIDENTIAL & DEMENTIA CARE HOME BASED IN WILLENHALL. DUTIES CONSIST OF ASSISTING WITH PERSONAL CARE, ASSISTING WITH MEALS,BATHING, TOILETING, ESCORTING TO APPOINTMENTS ETC. MUST HAVE OR BE WILLING TO ...
- 27 July 2022
- Active Property Agents Ltd / Cardun Care - Birmingham, West Midlands
- £10.15 per hour
Cardun Care supports individuals in their homes who have a mental health need, to build their confidence, daily living skills and wellbeing, so they can live independently in the community. Your role is to assist with the provision of theraputic care and ...
- 09 August 2022
- Homestead Care Home - Brownhills, Walsall
- £9.6 per hour
We are looking for experienced care assistants to join our growing team at Homestead care home. We have day and night positions available at 24 hour and 36 hour contracts. Daily duties will include but are not limited to: Personal care Assisting with meals ...
- 21 July 2022
- Triband Care Services Limited - Stoke-On-Trent, Staffordshire
- £11.00 to £11.75 per hour
- Enhanced Weekend & Over Time Rate (T&C's Apply)
- Full time & Part time positions available (2 week rolling rota - 3/4 shift pattern) - Basic Rate & Travel Time - Excellent double up runs and single runs throughout the whole of Staffordshire Triband is a well-established and successful family owned care ...
- 28 July 2022
- Birmingham Community Healthcare NHS foundation Trust - Birmingham, B16 8JJ
- £25,655 - £31,534 per annum pro rata
A Vacancy at Birmingham Community Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust. Looking for a new opportunity to develop your Nursing skills in rehabilitation? Want to live in the youngest city in Europe? Truly cosmopolitan with a diverse population of over 1.1 million, ...
- 04 August 2022
- Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust - Shrewsbury, SY3 8XQ
- £25,655 - £31,534 per annum / pro rata
The post holder will work collaboratively with the multidisciplinary health and social care teams within the Integrated Discharge Team across acute and community hospitals and community teams / services to co-ordinate and navigate the patient across pathways ...
- 18 July 2022
- Your Care Services - Handsworth, Birmingham
- £9.50 per hour
Social Care Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with the Equality Act 2010 Are you looking to make a difference to people’s lives? Are you compassionate, caring...