1,878 Social care swyddi yn UKDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (1,878)
- South East England (359)
- South West England (279)
- Eastern England (231)
- North West England (223)
- East Midlands (198)
- West Midlands (186)
- Scotland (85)
- London (82)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (74)
- North East England (67)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (696)
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (576)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (325)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (103)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (31)
- Swyddi lletygarwch ac arlwyo (31)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (30)
- Swyddi dysgu (27)
- Swyddi cymorth cartref a glanhau (19)
- Swyddi gwasanaethau cwsmeriaid (13)
- Swyddi peirianneg (5)
- Swyddi creadigol a dylunio (4)
- Swyddi gweithgynhyrchu (4)
- Swyddi TG (3)
- Swyddi cynnal a chadw (3)
- Swyddi PR, hysbysebu a marchnata (2)
- Swyddi manwerthu (2)
- Swyddi masnach ac adeiladu (2)
- Swyddi ymgynghoriaeth (1)
- Swyddi eiddo (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 28 September 2021
- Purely Care - Norwich, Norfolk
- £9.20 to £10.20 per hour
Purely Care are seeking reliable and friendly care workers to work evening shifts between the hours of 4pm-10:30pm or 6pm-10:30pm around 3 to 4 evenings a week. Purely Care provide care in the community to clients in the Hellesdon and Sprowston area of Norwich...
- 27 September 2021
- South Gloucestershire and Stroud College - Filton, Bristol
- £23,922 to £30,933 per year, pro rata
- Generous employer pension contributions to the Teachers Pension Scheme, of over 23%. Plus a variety of additional employment benefits.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities Tutor, plan and deliver on the CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Common Health Conditions Deliver units on Level 3 Technical Diploma year 2 in Health and Social Care Assess work and give feedback to learners verbally and on office ...
- 19 September 2021
- AoC Jobs - BN2 1DZ
- £10257 - £10257 Per Year £10,257 per annum (Incremental range from 25,643 to £34,433 pro rata pa)
Based at the East Campus, Brighton 14.8 hours per week - 0.4FTE We are seeking to appoint an experienced practitioner to deliver an exceptional student experience through the delivery of outstanding teaching, learning and assessment leading to positive ...
- 22 September 2021
- AoC Jobs - OX28 1GN
- £27051 - £36651 Per Year £27,051 - £36,651 per annum, pro rata
Lecturer in Health & Social Care £27,051 - £36,651 per annum, pro rata 22.2 hours per week 52 weeks per annum Witney Campus Permanent The Faculty of Service Industries are looking to appoint a Lecturer in the School of Health and Education, an outstanding area...
- 21 September 2021
- Abingdon & Witney College - Abingdon, Oxfordshire
- £27,051 to £36,651 per year, pro rata
- £27,051 - £36,651 per annum, pro rata
Lecturer in Health & Social Care £27,051 - £36,651 per annum, pro rata 22.2 hours per week 52 weeks per annum Abingdon Campus Permanent The Faculty of Service Industries are looking to appoint a Lecturer in the School of Health and Education, an outstanding ...
- 23 September 2021
- Windmill Hill City Farm - BS3 4EA Bristol
- £26,000 per year, pro rata
- 30 hrs per week
Windmill Hill City Farm is an amazing community organisation based in the heart of Bristol. It provides an exciting range of services for local people including a wonderful farm and gardens, an award-winning café, a bustling day-care nursery and social care ...
- 25 September 2021
- Inspired Outings Ltd - Horwich, Bolton
- £10.00 to £10.00 per hour
Who we are: At Inspired Outings, we are a private Limited Company established to enable our customers (Inspired friends) to live a full and engaging life. Our “friends” are sometimes socially excluded, isolated, lonely, and vulnerable. With support they can ...
- 15 September 2021
- Hightown Housing Association - Sandhurst, Berkshire
- £7,254 to £14,508 per year
- £9.30 per hour
Social Care At Hightown, were a housing charity that builds homes and supports people. In College Town, Sandhurst, Berkshire we provide high-quality care and support to adults with learning disabilities. We are looking for some great new Support Workers to ...
- 20 September 2021
- Hightown Housing Association - Gawcott, Buckingham
- £18,135 to £18,135 per year
- £9.30 per hour
Social Care "Our residents do not live in our workplace, we work in their homes" At Hightown, we`re a housing charity that builds homes and support people. In Gawcott, near Buckingham, Milton Keynes, we provide high-quality care and support to five vulnerable ...
- 24 September 2021
- Vacancy Filler - Banbury, OX16 9QA
- £24,480.00 to £34,868.00 per year
- 24480 - 34868
Job role: We are looking for someone with a genuine passion for their subject to deliver exciting and inspirational lessons to our Level 3 Health and Social Care students. If you have experience working within a nursing, clinical or health background, this ...