10 Social care swyddi yn South East England
gyda chyflogwyr Hyderus o ran AnableddDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (5)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (3)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (1)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 15 March 2021
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Gillingham, ME7 5NY
- £18,005 - £19,337 per annum pro rata
We are looking for a Hotel Services Operative to join our team at Disablement Service Centre based at Windmill Road, Gillingham, ME7 5NY, working for Kent and Medway Partnership Trust,but based at Medway Maritime Hospital site. This post will be covering ...
- 25 March 2021
- Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Reading, RG1 8NQ
- £53,168 - £62,001 per annum, pro rata
Community Mental Health Project Manager, Berkshire West Mental Health Services, Reading. The BOB (Berkshire West, Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire) Integrated Care system (ICS) has been awarded funding to implement a new Community Mental health model for people...
- 06 April 2021
- Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Oxford, OX3 9DU
A Vacancy at Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. Deputy Chief Medical Officer with an interest in Clinical Improvement Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust £82,096 – £110,683 – This is a 5PA post plus responsibility allowance. For ...
- 30 March 2021
- Reading Borough Council - Reading, Berkshire
- £21,748 to £24,491 per year
Brighter Futures for Children Education Service - School Admissions Team Part-time: 25 hours per week 6 Month Fixed Term Contract Brighter Futures for Children is an independent, not-for-profit-company, wholly owned by Reading Borough Council. Our ...
- 23 March 2021
- Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust - Bexleyheath, DA6 8DX
- £43,712 - £49,325 pro rata inc
Specialist Clinical Psychologist, Band 7 Part time -15 Hours per week Are you looking for opportunities to deepen your experience of working in Older People’s mental health? Do you have an interest in neuropsychological assessment, and in working ...
- 08 April 2021
- Medway Community Healthcare CIC - To be advised, ME8 0NJ
- £45,753 to £51,668 pro rata, dependant on NHS experience
• Are you looking to join a dynamic, innovative and transformational team? • Do you have experience of undertaking complex investigations and embedding lessons learnt within teams? • Are you registered with the NMC with a breadth of clinical experience? If you...
- 16 March 2021
- HF Trust Ltd - Lympne, Hythe
Social Care Job Opportunity For more information on the role, please contact: Lauren Harber Email: Lauren.Harberhft.org.uk Telephone: 01303 260453 £8.72 per hour (plus 12.07% in lieu of holiday pay), flexible hours are available with work patterns to fit ...
- 29 March 2021
- Reading Borough Council - Reading
- £16,224 to £19,340 per year, pro rata
Brighter Futures for Children Fixed Term till March 2023 Part-time - 22.2 hours per week About BFFC Brighter Futures for Children is improving outcomes for Reading's children, young people and families. We are an independent, not-for-profit-company, wholly ...
- 22 March 2021
- HF Trust Ltd - Abingdon, Oxfordshire
Social Care Job Opportunity For more information on the role, please contact: The Oxfordshire admin team Email: OxfordshireandBerkshire.regionaladminhft.org.uk Telephone: 01295 267906 Location - Abingdon, Didcot and Harwell £8.72 per hour...
- 22 March 2021
- HF Trust Ltd - Walberton, Arundel
Social Care Job Opportunity For more information on the role, please contact: Hft Sussex Email: hftsussexhft.org.uk Telephone: 01243 542714 £8.21 per hour (plus 12.07% in lieu of holiday pay), flexible hours are available with work patterns to fit around your ...