65 Designer swyddi yn UK
gyda chyflogwyr Hyderus o ran AnableddDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (65)
- North West England (31)
- South East England (7)
- North East England (6)
- West Midlands (6)
- London (3)
- South West England (3)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (3)
- East Midlands (2)
- Eastern England (2)
- Scotland (1)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (21)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (12)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (10)
- Swyddi dysgu (5)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (4)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (3)
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (2)
- Swyddi lletygarwch ac arlwyo (2)
- Swyddi gwasanaethau cwsmeriaid (1)
- Swyddi cymorth cartref a glanhau (1)
- Swyddi peirianneg (1)
- Swyddi TG (1)
- Swyddi manwerthu (1)
- Swyddi Gwyddonol ac AS (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 20 October 2021
- NHS England - Darlington, DL3 7DT
- £54,764 - £63,862 per annum pro rata
An exciting opportunity has arisen to lead, support and drive quality improvement for children young people with special educational needs (SEND) and their families. in the role of Designated Professional - SEND Manager, in NHS England and Improvement, in the ...
- 27 October 2021
- NHS England - London, SE1 8UG
- £84,559 - £114,003 per annum pro rata
HEE and NHSE/I are working together to design and launch diagnostic Training Academies for Endoscopy and Imaging. This is an exciting opportunity to lead the design and implementation of the new London regionImaging Training Academy The Mike Richards’ ...
- 27 October 2021
- East London NHS Foundation Trust - LONDON, E15 4PT
- £59,731 - £68,829 per annum inc HCA pro-rata
A Vacancy at East London NHS Foundation Trust. Band 8b Speech and Language Therapy Childrens services- Integration Review Project Part time/ Full time or Secondment/ Fixed term 6 months East London Foundation Trust- Specialist Childrens and Young peoples ...
- 28 October 2021
- Calderdale & Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust - Elland, HX5 9JP
- £25,655 - £31,534 per annum, pro rata
The post holder will take an active role in the design, development, enhancement and support of web systems to meet the needs of our customer organisations. Lead on customer projects from initial scope to coding and build and through to release of the system/...
- 26 October 2021
- The Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - 317 Trustwide, NE7 7DN
- £20,330 - £21,777 pro rata, per annum
We have a much sought after opportunity to work with the Newcastle Paediatric Speech & Language Therapy department as an Assistant. There are 72 hours of assistant time available, temporarily from 1stDecember 2021 until 30thNovember 2022, which can be taken on...
- 18 October 2021
- South Staffordshire College - Penkridge, Stafford
- £17,369.70 to £17,817.31 per year, pro rata
- Plus Benefits
Support Worker (High Needs) Fixed term until July 2022 21.75 hours per week Term Time (38 weeks) Rodbaston Campus – Futures Salary: £17,369.70-£17,817.31 Pro Rata (£8,871.60-£9,100.22 Part Time) Job ref: HR2122-011 The Learning Support department are looking ...
- 22 October 2021
- University of Strathclyde - Glasgow, Scotland
- £28,756 to £30,497 per year
Salary range: £28,756 - £30,497 per annum FTE: 0.5 (17.5 hours per week) Term: Fixed (18 months) Closing date: Sunday, 21 November 2021 The Aerospace Centre of Excellence, part of the Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering of the University of ...
- 20 October 2021
- Alternative Futures Group - Prescot, Merseyside, L34 1BN
- £26,983.0 per year
- £26,983 pro rata
Alternative Futures Group is the North West’s largest Mental Health and Learning Disability charity. With a strong track record of over 25 years, we work locally in the community and through our Treatment and Recovery Centres to provide a wide range of ...
- 14 October 2021
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Sale, M33 7ZF
- £32,306 - £39,027 per annum (pro rata)
Trafford Local Care Organisation We are Trafford Local Care Organisation - an exciting, new public sector organisation bringing together NHS community health services and adult social care services in Trafford. We’re driven by the aim of improving the health ...
- 25 October 2021
- North East Jobs - Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 8PP
- £30,001.00 to £40,000.00 per year
- £29,577 - £32,910 per annum
Maternity Cover - Fixed term for 12 months Working for the City Council in Newcastle isn’t like any other job. Everything we do has an impact on the people that live in our City so our commitment, diligence and energy have to be second to none. Combining ...