34 Health social care swyddi yn Weston-Super-MareDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- South West England
- North Somerset
- Weston-Super-Mare (34)
- St. Georges (5)
- Worle (4)
- West Wick (2)
- Kewstoke (1)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (15)
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (10)
- Swyddi ymgynghoriaeth (3)
- Swyddi dysgu (3)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (2)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 16 November 2021
- NHS Jobs - Weston super Mare, BS24 7FY
- £22549.00 to £24882.00 a year per annum
This role is focussed on supporting people with severe and enduring mental health needs, and their carers (friends/relatives/carers) and their supporters in the community, enabling and assisting them to meet daily health, social care and well being needs, in ...
- 22 November 2021
- Alliance Homes Group - Weston-Super-Mare, North Somerset
- £21,600 to £24,000 per year
We have an exciting opportunity for a Housing Support Officer to join our Community Service teams on a permanent, full-time basis. This role provides support to customers by ensuring appropriate information and advice is given to assist them in sustaining ...
- 29 October 2021
- Community Therapeutic Services - Weston-Super-Mare, North Somerset
- £9.30 to £9.80 per hour
CTS -Community Therapeutic Services provide high quality care and accommodation for adults with learning disabilities and autism, who may also have mental health needs within both our Residential and Domiciliary Care Services. Benefits: Support & Senior ...
- 04 November 2021
- Nursing Solutions Limited - Weston-Super-Mare, North Somerset
- Pension, Holiday Pay, Bank Holiday Enhancement, Travel Expenses, Free training
Nursing Solutions Limited provides health and social care services to assist people with their activities of daily living in their own home. These activities include personal hygiene, meal preparation, shopping, and taking medication. We also provide services ...
- 05 November 2021
- Service Care Solutions - Wiltshire, bs23 2tq
- £11.40 to £18 per hour
- Uplifts for nights and weekends
We are looking for an experienced Mental Healthcare Assistant in Salisbury, Wiltshire We have weekday, nights and weekend shifts available immediately, the position is Band 2 and would be an excellent opportunity for a Healthcare Assistant looking for work or ...
- 19 November 2021
- NHS Jobs - Weston-super-Mare, BS24 7FY
- £25655.00 to £31534.00 a year per annum
Come and join the North Somerset Recovery Team, based in Weston-Super-Mare. Our team is based just 5 mins from Jct 21 of the M5, the A370 and the A38. We are also lucky enough to be based within walking distance of Worle Train Station. We are a friendly ...
- 15 November 2021
- Avon & Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust - Weston super Mare, BS247FY
- £22,549 - £24,882 per annum
A Vacancy at Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust. This role is focussed on supporting people with severe and enduring mental health needs, and their carers (friends/relatives/carers) and their supporters in the community, enabling and ...
- 01 November 2021
- Vacancy Filler - Clarence Park, Weston-super-Mare, BS23 4AT
- £12.24 per hour
- 12.24 - 12.24
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Deputy Manager within Notaro Homes. You will have 2 years previous experience in a similar role. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Manager with the day to day running of the home, with ...
- 29 October 2021
- Vacancy Filler - Serenita, Weston-Super-Mare, BS23 1DA
- £9.18 to £9.28 per hour
- 9.18 - 9.28
Role: Enablement & Activities Assistant Location: Serenita, Weston-Super-Mare Hours: Week 1 - Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday Week 2 - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 8:00 - 16:00 Including alternate weekends 30 hours per week Salary: Starting at...
- 04 November 2021
- Brandon Trust - Weston-Super-Mare, North Somerset
- £9.10 to £9.46 per hour
Join learning disability charity Brandon Trust as a support worker and discover a genuinely rewarding role with plenty of training, support, a competitive salary, benefits and opportunities to develop your career. Join a friendly team supporting up to seven ...