6 Social care swyddi yn AbingdonDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
Math o gytundeb
- 26 July 2022
- The Future Care Group - Abingdon, Oxfordshire, OX136LN
- £53,000 to £55,000 per year
- Management Bonus Scheme
Stowford House Abingdon, Oxfordshire, OX13 6LN Clinical Lead Salary 53,000 to 55,000 per annum We are currently looking for a Clinical Lead to join our Team at Stowford House Care Home in Abingdon, Oxfordshire Shifts; 08:00-14:00, 14:00-20:00 or 08:00-20:00pm ...
- 06 August 2022
- NHS Jobs - Oxfordshire, OX14 1AG
- £25655.00 to £39027.00 a year per annum/pro rata
The Oxfordshire Older Adult Community Mental Health Teams (CMHT) are looking to recruit enthusiastic nurses to join our dedicated and friendly teams. We are seeking experienced Nurses but would also welcome applications from newly qualified clinicians ...
- 22 July 2022
- Maria Mallaband Care Group - Abingdon, OX14 1AD
- £11.24 to £11.54 per hour
About the Role At Maria Mallaband Care Group, it’s our people who make us great, and we pride ourselves on how well we work together as a team. Working with us will result in some excellent rewards & benefits including – Recommend a friend - up to £750 Early ...
- 01 August 2022
- Radis Community Care - OX13
- £10.38 to £10.68 per hour
Radis Community Care have an opportunity for a Support Worker to join our team based in Petypher House Extra Care Scheme in Abingdon Oxfordshire OX13 Shift times 7am-2pm-2pm-10pm and alternate weekends About the role As a Support Worker in our Extra Care ...
- 22 July 2022
- NHS Jobs - Abingdon Community Hospital, Abingdon, OX14 1AG
- £32,306 - £39,027 per annum/pro-rata
Are you an enthusiastic and motivated Mental Health Nurse ? Do you have experience of working within the community or with older people? If so we are the team for you Being awarded the Royal College of Psychiatry, Older Adult CMHT of the year in 2017, we ...
- 29 July 2022
- NHS Jobs - Abingdon District Nurses, Abingdon, OX14 1AG
- £25,655 - £31,534 per annum, pro rata
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity? Come and join us Are you tired of working night shifts? Would you like more weekends and evenings off? Do you want the privilege of visiting patients in their own homes to deliver increasingly complex, holistic ...