4 Social care support worker swyddi yn North West EnglandDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
Math o gytundeb
- 28 May 2020
- Birtenshaw - Bolton, Greater Manchester
- £17,711 to £18,795 per year
- plus the opportunity to earn an additional £2000 per annum
Support Worker (FT, PT, Nights) Salary £17,711 - £18,795 per annum £9.18 - £9.74 (£10.24 - £10.80 inc payments for additional responsibilities) Birtenshaw is a dynamic and expanding charity that provides a unique range of services for children and young adults...
- 27 May 2020
- Holywell Recruitment Limited - Preston, Lancashire
- £18,700 to £19,000 per year
- Part-time hours also available; own car not essential; millage allowance when using your own car (25p per mile)
This job description is a statement of the core duties of the Team Leader, but it is not an exhaustive list. The company may revise this job description to meet the needs of the business and reserves the right to require you to perform other duties from time ...
- 04 June 2020
- Creative Support - Reddish, Stockport
- Up to £9.30 per hour based on experience
Creative Support Ltd is a nationwide not-for-profit care provider who specialise in providing person centred support to adults with a wide range of needs. At present we are looking for warm, flexible and motivated individuals to work in our supported living ...
- 04 June 2020
- Alternative Futures Group - Huyton, Merseyside, L36 5XA
- £17,732 per year
Being a Support Worker at AFG is a hugely rewarding role and could be your first step on a long and happy career in Health & Social Care. So, what does a Support Worker do? We have a vision to create a world where people control their lives. Here at AFG, we ...