4,153 Health social care swyddi yn UKDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (4,153)
- South East England (718)
- North West England (578)
- Eastern England (502)
- South West England (440)
- West Midlands (409)
- London (352)
- East Midlands (315)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (285)
- Cymru (210)
- Scotland (138)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (2,663)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (554)
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (545)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (88)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (77)
- Swyddi dysgu (61)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (30)
- Swyddi lletygarwch ac arlwyo (24)
- Swyddi gweithgynhyrchu (19)
- Swyddi peirianneg (13)
- Swyddi gwerthu (11)
- Swyddi Gwyddonol ac AS (9)
- Swyddi gwasanaethau cwsmeriaid (8)
- Swyddi cymorth cartref a glanhau (8)
- Swyddi TG (8)
- Swyddi cynnal a chadw (8)
- Swyddi ymgynghoriaeth (5)
- Swyddi creadigol a dylunio (5)
- Swyddi diogelwch a gwasanaethau amddiffynnol (5)
- Swyddi logisteg a warws (3)
- Swyddi PR, hysbysebu a marchnata (3)
- Swyddi cyfreithiol (2)
- Swyddi eiddo (2)
- Swyddi graddedigion (1)
- Swyddi masnach ac adeiladu (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 22 June 2021
- London Teaching Pool, Ltd - Lewisham, London, BR1
- £32,157.00 to £50,935.00 per year
Health and Social Care Teacher - Lewisham - £32,157 to £50,935 - September Start - Mixed mainstream secondary school Health and Social Care Teacher - Lewisham Health and Social Care Teacher - £32,157 to £50,935 Health and Social Care Teacher - September Start ...
- 18 June 2021
- London Teaching Pool, Ltd - Southall, London, ub2 5hf
- £28,000.00 to £42,000.00 per year
Are you an experienced Health & Social Care Teacher looking for a new role? Are you looking to progress your teaching career? TLTP are working with an 'Outstanding' secondary school based in Southall who are looking to appoint a teacher of Health & Social Care...
- 18 June 2021
- AoC Jobs - KT18 5NJ
- £33909 - £33909 Per Year Salary for full time role
Lecturer in Health and Social Care Full time, part time and sessional roles available Up to £33,909 p.a (full time role) £28.47 per hour (sessional) Do you have the ability to inspire young people to reach their full potential? Are you passionate about the ...
- 22 June 2021
- AoC Jobs - S41 0BT
- £21320 - £37145 Per Year
(37 hours per week/52 weeks per year) The Directorate of Business, Professional and Service Industries have an opportunity for an inspiring, dynamic and committed Lecturer in Health and Social Care to join the team. This role will support and focus on the ...
- 09 June 2021
- Sparsholt College Hampshire (incorporating Andover College) - Andover, Hampshire
- £21,368 to £32,563 per year
- (dependent upon qualifications and experience)
£21,368 - £32,563 (dependent upon qualifications and experience) Andover College is looking for a creative and innovative person to teach on our hugely popular and successful Health & Social Care courses at level 2 and 3. In September 2022, the College will ...
- 16 June 2021
- AoC Jobs - SK6 7NN
- £27435 - £35124 Per Year
Lecturer - Health and Social Care 35 hours per week £27,435 - £35,124 per annum Marple The Trafford College Group (TCG) has an opportunity for an experienced Health and Social Care Lecturer within its Marple 6th Form College to inspire learners to progress. ...
- 09 June 2021
- ACACIA TRAINING - Bournemouth, Dorset
- £27,000 to £27,000 per year
Due to continuous development Acacia Training require a highly motivated and self-driven individual to join our team in the role of Health and Social Care Assessor covering the Solent and surrounding area. The role of our Assessors is to facilitate learning ...
- 19 June 2021
- NHS Jobs - Tiverton, EX16 6NT
- £21,892- £24,157 per annum pro rata
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our Health and Social Care Coordinators based in our Urgent Community Response (UCR) team in Tiverton. The role is based at Tiverton District Hospital. The successful ...
- 17 June 2021
- Teacheractive Limited - WA1
- £95 to £165 per day
Health and Social Teacher needed for an September start Are you a committed and dedicated Health and Social Teacher? Are you looking for a new challenge in a supportive and progressive school? A Liverpool based secondary school is looking to recruit a ...
- 23 June 2021
- NHS Jobs - Salford, M30 0BL
- £19737.00 to £21142.00 a year
A permanent opportunity for a Screening Officer has become available within the Adult Health & Social Care Contact Team, supporting the various integrated health and social care teams across the City, Single Entry Point for Intermediate Care Services and ...