72 Designer swyddi yn South East England
gyda chyflogwyr Hyderus o ran AnableddDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- South East England (72)
- Hampshire (18)
- Kent (15)
- Oxfordshire (9)
- Berkshire (6)
- Windsor & Maidenhead (6)
- East Sussex (4)
- West Sussex (4)
- Isle Of Wight (3)
- Surrey (3)
- West Berkshire (3)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (20)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (14)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (11)
- Swyddi peirianneg (4)
- Swyddi gweithgynhyrchu (4)
- Swyddi dysgu (4)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (3)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (3)
- Swyddi ymgynghoriaeth (2)
- Swyddi creadigol a dylunio (2)
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (1)
- Swyddi lletygarwch ac arlwyo (1)
- Swyddi TG (1)
- Swyddi PR, hysbysebu a marchnata (1)
- Swyddi Gwyddonol ac AS (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 01 July 2020
- Meridian Business Support - Brighton, East Sussex, BN2 1PS
- £35,000 to £40,000 per year
- 23 days holiday
As a young, innovative business we offer an incredible cruelty-free, vegan product to the cosmetics marketplace . We are rapidly growing into an international brand and we know the way forwards is not to follow trends but set them. In order to maintain our ...
- 07 July 2020
- Critical Software Technologies Ltd - Southampton, Hampshire
Working for us is like nothing on earth Every day, our teams across the globe challenge the limits of human achievement, engineering solutions for our planet and beyond. Now, we’re looking for a talented Junior Software Engineer for our Smart Technology ...
- 15 June 2020
- Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Winchester, SO22 5DG
- £31,365 - £37,890pa
Are you a Neonatal Nurse who wants to develop leadership and management skills within a team? Hampshire Hospitals NHS Trust, working as part of the Thames Valley and Wessex Neonatal Network has opportunities for Band 6 Neonatal Nurses to join our team. The ...
- 29 June 2020
- NHS England - Reading, RG1 7EB
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum
Programmed Officer LDA The Learning Disabilities and Autism Programme is a national programme, developed in response to the Winterbourne View abuse scandal. The programme is designed to address the overuse of hospital care for people with a learning disability...
- 06 July 2020
- University of Southampton - Southampton, Hampshire
- £25,217 to £30,046 per year
Technician Technician Group Location: Highfield Campus Salary: £25,217 to £30,046 Full Time Permanent Closing Date: Friday 31 July 2020 Reference: 1275720DA Engineering the Future Imagine working in an environment where your contribution is so far reaching ...
- 17 June 2020
- NHS England - Southampton, SO16 4GX
- £45,753 - £51,668 per annum
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and motivated Pharmacist, with excellent communication skills and knowledge, to join the NHS England and NHS Improvement, Specialised Commissioning Team in the South East. This post is based in the South East ...
- 17 June 2020
- Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust - Frimley, GU16 7UJ
- £22,987 - £32,146 pa inc HCAS
The Pharmacy Department is a forward thinking and progressive department seeking to expand our current team as we develop a patient focused, modern hospital pharmacy service to the Trust. We have an active technician training programme and a proven track ...
- 19 June 2020
- ESHT - Eastbourne, Hastings and Bexhill, TN37 7RD
- £9.21 + WTD per hour
East Sussex Healthcare Trust The Trust is seeking to appoint Healthcare Assistants for our nurse bank. Are you looking for flexible working opportunities? Applicants need to have a minimum of 2 year experience in healthcare with excellent interpersonal and ...
- 01 July 2020
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Maidstone, ME16 9PH
- £24,907 - £30,615 pa
A Vacancy at Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust. WEST KENT CRISIS RESOLUTION AND HOME TREATMENT SERVICE If you are energetic, motivated to try innovative ways of working within in a multi-disciplinary team and have clinical skills that ...
- 01 July 2020
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Maidstone, ME20 6WT
- £31,365 - £37,890 pa
As a Transformation Project Manager, your work will be varied and always focussed on what matters - enabling and empowering brilliant care through brilliant people with positive change. Working collaboratively with senior clinicians, managers, staff, service ...