6 Jobs in StalybridgeShow filters
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (1)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (1)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (1)
- Other/General Jobs (1)
- Social Work Jobs (1)
- Teaching Jobs (1)
- 20 July 2021
- Teacheractive Limited - SK15
- £110 to £124 per day
Primary Teacher needed in Tameside Primary School Start date - September An outstanding Key Stage 1 Teacher / KS1 Teacher is required in the Tameside area to work in a 3-form entry school with an excellent reputation. Can you inspire young minds with an ...
- 12 July 2021
- Pennine Care NHS FT - Stalybridge, SK15 2AU
- £53,077 - £110,683 pa pro rata
We have several LAS posts available and applications are invited for these 12 month fixed term LAS Post in Healthy Young Minds (CAMHS) at Pennine Care NHS Foundation Trust, Greater Manchester; starting as soon as possible. This post would ideally suit those ...
- 01 July 2021
- Tameside and Glossop Integrated Care NHS Foundation Trust - Tameside, OL6 9RW
- £38,890 - £44,503 pro rata per annum
We have an opportunity for a fixed term role as a Recruitment Manager (Band 7) here at the organisation. This is a new role in the structure and would be perfect for someone looking for a fixed term or secondment role as a development opportunity. The role ...
- 30 June 2021
- Universal Search Group Ltd - Stalybridge, Greater Manchester
- £13.50 to £22 per hour
On behalf of our client we are looking for class 1 HGV drivers to work on a long term basis Monday to Friday on days or nights with weekend work available. This is a market leading haulage company based in Stalybridge / Manchester who can offer work all year ...
- 29 June 2021
- Pennine Care NHS FT - Tameside ,Oldham , Rochdale, Trafford & Prestwich., SK152AU
- Monies go to mid-point band 4 depending on experience
In line with the government’s priority to increase access and availability of mental health and wellbeing support for children and young people, the Education Mental Health Practitioner (EMHP) role is an exciting opportunity to deliver evidence-based early ...
- 29 June 2021
- Pennine Care NHS FT - stalybridge, SK15 2AU
- £38,890 - £44,503 Per annum
The post-holder will join a vibrant and busy multi-disciplinary specialist Healthy Young Minds team where values based, high quality care delivery is integral to all decision making. Your role will input onto both our core mental health and neurodevelopmental ...