22 Designer jobs in Eastern England
- Eastern England (22)
- Hertfordshire (7)
- Cambridgeshire (5)
- Essex (5)
- Peterborough (3)
- Bedfordshire (1)
- Norfolk (1)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (7)
- Teaching Jobs (7)
- Engineering Jobs (2)
- Maintenance Jobs (2)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (1)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (1)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (1)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (1)
- 13 May 2020
- Morson International - Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 3PG
- £42.70 per hour
We seek a seasoned digital electronics design engineer who can design high performance FPGA's. This wll include DSP algorithm development. Seasoned in using design tools such as Xilinx, TCL, Verilog, System Verilog, UVM and FPGA architectures such as Xilinx 7 ...
- 14 May 2020
- Teacheractive Limited - IG1
- £130 to £200 per day
Post: Design & Technology Teacher Location: Ilford, Redbridge Job Level: Experienced Hours: Full-time Start Date: September 2020 We are looking for an experienced, well-qualified Design & Technology Product Design teacher to join the D&T department of a ...
- 19 May 2020
- Astex Therapeutics - Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
- competitive salary and benefits package.
Astex Pharmaceuticals is a world leader in innovative drug discovery and development. The company has successfully applied its proprietary Fragment-Based Drug Discovery platform to generate multiple new drug candidates that are progressing in clinical ...
- 14 May 2020
- Guidant Group - Royston, Hertfordshire, SG8 5HE
- £450.00 to £500.00 per day
OVERVIEW: We are recruiting for a SENIOR PROCESS ENGINEER - this role is full time with an initial contract duration of 12 months and an ideal start date of 1 st June 2020. Successful candidate will be working within a team of 5, supporting the sale-up of eLNO...
- 12 May 2020
- Protocol Education - Royston, Home Counties, SG8
- £10 per hour
Protocol Education is working as normal and you have this amazing opportunity to join our well-established agency We do find ourselves in completely new and alarming times, but when these times passed there will be huge demands for Qualified Nursery Nurses. ...
- 21 May 2020
- Basildon and Thurrock University Hospital NHS Trut - Basildon, SS16 5NL
- £37,000 - £47,000 pa pro rata
Rheumatology Research Fellow 1 Year Fixed Term The Rheumatology Department at BTUH is looking to appoint a 12 months fixed term Rheumatology Research Fellow. This post is designed to provide research training and experience in Rheumatology under the guidance ...
- 25 May 2020
- Essex County Council - Chelmsford, Essex, cm11qh
- £24,735.0 to £26,275 per year
Please note these positions are to be offered on a 2-year, fixed term contract basis until May 2022 Interviews scheduled to be held Thursday 4th and Friday 5th June 2020 Job Purpose The Active Essex team are on a mission to "Change 1 Million lives to get Essex...
- 22 May 2020
- School of Clinical Medicine - University of Cambridge - Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
- £41,526 to £52,559 per year
Appointment at Senior Research Associate level is subject to Faculty Board approval. The University of Cambridge is seeking to appoint a Senior Research Associate in Biostatistics and Clinical Trials to join the CRUK Cambridge Centre Early Detection Programme...
- 13 May 2020
- Protocol Education - Barnet, London, EN4 9GE
- £65 to £80 per day
Autism Support Teaching Assistant based in a Secondary School Provisions Unit Start date 7th September 2020 Location: High Barnet (close to Cockfosters Underground Station and High Barnet Underground Station) Pay: £65 (going up to £85 per day) Time: 8:15 to 3:...
- 22 May 2020
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB2 0AA
- £500.00 to £650.00 per day
Epidemiology Associate Director, global pharmaceutical company, London / Cambridge. Strategic & hands-on Your new company Is a leading global pharmaceutical company, with a strong history of innovation and an excellent pipeline, who are looking to grow their ...