7 Design assistant jobs in UK
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (1)
- Creative & Design Jobs (1)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (1)
- Manufacturing Jobs (1)
- Other/General Jobs (1)
- Social Work Jobs (1)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (1)
- 17 November 2020
- London North West Healthcare NHS Trust - Southall, UB1 3HW
- £32,478 - £51,069 £32,478.00 - £51,069.00 per annum + 1A Banding
Do you have the drive, resilience and qualities required to aid a fast paced, challenging and busy directorate? Are you self-motivated, forward thinking and flexible? If so, then this post is for you. An exciting opportunity has arisen for Trust Registrar to ...
- 23 November 2020
- Morson International - Portsmouth, Hampshire, P03 5TE
- £8.72 to £9.26 per hour
Morson are currently recruiting for Labourers at a market leading aerospace manufacturers based in Hilsea, Portsmouth. If this role is of interst please apply with an up to date CV (must provide dates on CV). Labourer Daily Duties Keeping Mould shop and ...
- 24 November 2020
- Tower Staff Construction LTD - Lincolnshire, LN2 3QU
Our client is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Site Labourer/Gate Person for their new build housing development site in Dunholme, Lincolnshire. Our client is one of the leading new home developers in Lincolnshire and enjoys an enviable reputation ...
- 25 November 2020
- Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Headington, OX3 9DU
- £24,907 - £30,615 Full time (or pro rata)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full or part time Band 5 Exercise Specialist to join the cardiac rehabilitation team on a fixed term contract for 6 months to cover a secondment. You would be joining a friendly, flexible team of nurses and exercise ...
- 13 November 2020
- Aneurin Bevan University Health Board - Newport, NP7 7EG
- £18,185 - £19,337 Per annum pro rata
THIS POST IS FIXED TERMFOR 4 MONTHS TO MEET THE NEEDS OF THE SERVICE. This is a newly designed role with responsibilities for assisting the nursing team to ensure a well organised ward, which is clutter free, clean, safe, efficient, effective and welcoming, ...
- 12 November 2020
- Royal Holloway University of London - Egham, Surrey
- £35,931 to £37,979 per year, pro rata
Full-Time, Fixed-Term Applications are invited a full-time 26-month fixed-term for the post of Postdoctoral Researcher in Developmental Psychology in the Department of Psychology. The start date is tentatively set for the 4 January 2021, dependent on Covid-19...
- 13 November 2020
- NHS England - Home Based, GU14 0LX
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum
HSIB conducts independent investigations of patient safety concerns in NHS-funded care across England. The safety recommendations we make aim to improve healthcare systems and processes in order to reduce risk and improve safety. HSIB is funded by the ...