91 Health social care swyddi yn UK
gyda chyflogwyr Hyderus o ran AnableddDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (91)
- North West England (18)
- South East England (15)
- London (14)
- Eastern England (12)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (10)
- West Midlands (7)
- East Midlands (5)
- North East England (3)
- Scotland (3)
- Northern Ireland (1)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (25)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (12)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (12)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (10)
- Swyddi dysgu (10)
- Swyddi lletygarwch ac arlwyo (6)
- Swyddi gweithgynhyrchu (4)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (2)
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (2)
- Swyddi gwerthu (2)
- Swyddi amaethyddiaeth, pysgota a choedwigaeth (1)
- Swyddi ymgynghoriaeth (1)
- Swyddi creadigol a dylunio (1)
- Swyddi peirianneg (1)
- Swyddi TG (1)
- Swyddi cynnal a chadw (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 05 October 2021
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Gillingham, ME7 1AL
- per annum
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Clinical Psychologist to join our well established and dynamic service for people over the age of sixty five who live in Kent and Medway. The post holder will be working across multidisciplinary community mental...
- 11 October 2021
- CNWL NHS Foundation Trust - Milton Keynes, MK6 5AZ
- £47,126 - £53,219 per annum (pro rata if P/T)
Do you want to make a valuable contribution in supporting keyworkers? Here is an exciting opportunity for a Clinical or Counselling Psychologist to be part of an innovative and rewarding project which we believe will play an incredibly important role in ...
- 15 October 2021
- NHS Education for Scotland - Scotland, UK
- £50,965 to £55,016 per year, pro rata
COVID-19 – Please note that during this time all interviews will be conducted remotely. If successful, you will also initially be working remotely in line with the guidance from the Scottish Government Fixed term for 24 months SLA/Secondments only in the ...
- 04 October 2021
- University of Southampton - Southampton, Hampshire
- £21,135 to £24,871 per year
The National Institute for Health Research Applied Research Collaboration (NIHR ARC Wessex) is a Department of Health and Social Care funded programme of research that provides high quality, implementation-based research to support decision makers in health ...
- 06 October 2021
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M13 9NQ
- £25,655 - £31,534 PA
The NIHR Clinical Research Network: Greater Manchester (NIHR CRNGM) is looking for a highly motivated and organised individual to work within our newly established Direct Delivery Team, transforming research in Primary Care, Social Care, and Non-NHS sites ...
- 06 October 2021
- Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Sutton in Ashfield, NG17 4JL
- £40,057 - £45,839 pro rata per annum
A Vacancy at Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. The project aims are to support and inform the Nottinghamshire AHP Faculty to deliver on the above initiatives as outlined and funded by Health Education England. This will ensure a high-quality and ...
- 07 October 2021
- LDC Care Co Ltd - Dover, Kent
At LDC Care Co we support wonderful people who need support in their day-to-day life. We want to find people who want to help them achieve this and who are keen to make a difference. We welcome applications from experienced Support Workers, but we also welcome...
- 13 October 2021
- Derbyshire County Council - Belper, Derbyshire
- £20,745 to £22,625 per year
Applicants should be able to demonstrate their experience and skills within this field. An enthusiasm and a real desire to provide the best support possible to people accessing our day opportunities is required, as is previous experience of working with people...
- 05 October 2021
- Leonard Cheshire - Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
- £11.91 to £11.91 per hour
Full time 35 hours per week. This role is fixed term contract In the village of Brampton in Huntingdon, The Manor is home for 22 adults with physical disabilities. As a Senior Carer/Team Leader with Leonard Cheshire you will motivate and supervise your team, ...
- 08 October 2021
- NHS England - Leeds, LS2 7UE
- £54,764 - £63,862 per annum
NHSX is leading the largest digital health and social care transformation programme in the world and has been created to give staff and citizens the technology they need. We are a joint unit made up of colleagues in the Department of Health and Social Care (...