30 Social care swyddi yn UKDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (30)
- East Midlands (5)
- London (5)
- South West England (5)
- North West England (4)
- South East England (4)
- West Midlands (4)
- Eastern England (1)
- Scotland (1)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 17 November 2020
- Lancashire Care Foundation Trust - Blackburn, BB1 2FD
The post holder will be a key member of the Integrated Neighbourhood Teams and be responsible for the smooth operation of co-ordinating regular multi-disciplinary team meetings, and support the integration of health, social care and community based services in...
- 19 November 2020
- Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust - Walsall, WS3 1LZ
- £21,892 - £24,157 per annum
An opportunity has arisen within the Community Division for 2 full time MDT Support Co-Ordinators. We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated individuals to join our team and provide a comprehensive administration support to the MDT process. The successful ...
- 10 November 2020
- Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trusts - Nottingham, NG7 2UH
- £19,737 - £21,142 per annum
We are looking for a candidate with the drive and ambition to continue fabulous work of NUHteamtrauma. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Discharge Coordinator to join TeamTrauma at NUH Queens Campus. The role is based on F19 but will help to support the...
- 23 November 2020
- NHS England - London, SE1 6LH
- £53,168 - £62,001 per annum
NHSX is leading the largest digital health and social care transformation programme in the world and has been created to give staff and citizens the technology they need. We are a joint unit made up of colleagues in the Department of Health and Social Care (...
- 03 December 2020
- Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Headington, OX3 9DU
- £21,892 - £24,157 per annum pro rata
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Discharge Liaison Team to enhance the Discharge Coordinator support to the Neuro inpatient wards at the JR. The post holder aims to facilitate effective, efficient and timely discharge of patients from Hospital. ...
- 11 November 2020
- Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust - Brighton, BN2 3EW
- £24,907-£30,615 per annum
We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated and well-organised Band 5 nurse or therapist to work in the Referral Management Hub in Brighton. The Hub supports all the referrals to Brighton and Hove Responsive Services and the rehabilitation beds in ...
- 24 November 2020
- Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust - Cottingham, HU16 5JQ
- £21,892 - £24,157 pro rata, per annum**
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Oncology Care Coordinator team at the Queen’s Centre, Castle Hill Hospital. The successful candidate will play a key role in coordinating the Immunotherapy toxicity service whilst providing administrative ...
- 24 November 2020
- Avon & Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust - Weston-super-Mare, BS24 7FY
- £31,365 - £37,890 From £31,365 per annum
A Vacancy at Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust. Come and join the North Somerset Recovery Team, based in Weston-super-Mare. Our team is based just 5 mins from Jct 21 of the M5. We are a friendly supportive team who are passionate about ...
- 26 November 2020
- Optalis Ltd - Berkshire, RG41 2PY
- £27,989 per annum
Would you like a career where no two days are the same? Are you looking for an enjoyable and rewarding role that will make a real impact to people’s lives as well as your own? We are excited to offer an opportunity to join our Short-Term Support and ...
- 21 November 2020
- Quality Service Recruitment Limited - Brimington, Derbyshire, S43 1BE
Care Assistants required Great rates of pay, ongoing and flexible work The home specialises in care of the elderly including age related illnesses such as Alzheimer’s Disease. You will be required to work alongside the already established team and assist in ...