5 Social care swyddi yn North West EnglandDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
Math o gytundeb
- 20 October 2021
- The Royal Liverpool & Broadgreen University Hospitals NHS Trust - Aintree, L9 7AL
- £32,306 - £39,027 per annum
The PACT are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Complaints Co-ordinator to join this evolving and developing team in providing an excellent service to our patients/relatives and carers. You will be able to work collaboratively and co-operatively with ...
- 15 October 2021
- Ableworld (UK) Ltd - CH41 4EZ
- £18,750 to £19,000 per year
- Plus excellent company bonuses (circa £22k)
Job Title: Trainee Engineer Position: Full Time, Permanent Hours: 9:00 am to 5.30 pm, 5 days over 6 on a rota basis Salary: £18,750-£19,000 pa plus generous company bonus Area: Birkenhead, Wirral, CH41 4EZ and Queensferry, Flintshire, CH5 2TB An exciting ...
- 20 October 2021
- East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust - Blackburn, BB2 3HH
- £22,549 - £24,882 Per annum
This role is an integral part of the Integrated Discharge Service supporting patients across the Pennine Lancashire footprint. The role will work with patients, families and clinical teams to support their care needs and associated care packages and placements...
- 18 October 2021
- Sanctuary Group - Chester, CH1 4QJ
- £30503-32109 per annum
One of the UK’s leading providers of housing, care and community services, Sanctuary Group employs around 13,000 people and manages more than 100,000 units of accommodation throughout England and Scotland, including general rented, retirement living, supported...
- 19 October 2021
- Mersey Care NHS Foundation Trust - Warrington, WA2 8WA
- £40,057 - £45,839 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a candidate to join our patient safety team at Mid Mersey Division Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust. As a Patient Safety Lead you will work collaboratively with service users and families affected by patient safety ...