23 Designer jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (23)
- North West England (5)
- East Midlands (3)
- London (3)
- South East England (3)
- Eastern England (2)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (2)
- North East England (1)
- Scotland (1)
- Wales (1)
- West Midlands (1)
- 08 September 2020
- Aspire Cambridge - Huddersfield
Aspire Cambridge are recruiting for a Customer Support Advisor on behalf of our client in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire. Working as part of a busy internal customer support team you will be responsible for: Vetting customer orders by looking for potential ...
- 02 September 2020
- Gradion Services Ltd - Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire
- £19,000 to £19,000 per year
- + Quick Review + Bonus
Customer Services Executive Based: Newcastle- under-Lyme (ST4) £19,000pa ( quick review) Bonus Immediate start available Company: Our client is a long established online designer soft furnishings supplier. They provide a one stop shop service (with their own ...
- 14 September 2020
- JVP Jobs - Chester, Cheshire
- Attractive package + excellent career prospects
Operational Team Members (B2B Telecoms) Multiple opportunities available at all levels for professionals with B2B telecoms experience. Whether you have a foundation of experience working within the B2B telecoms sector or a wealth of experience within telecoms ...
- 03 September 2020
- HR-CL Ltd - BN18 9AB
- £9 per hour
Receptionist, West Sussex, Are you a confident and articulate Receptionist with exceptional customer service skills?, Join our beautiful Georgian Coaching Inn in Arundel, West Sussex Receptionist - Benefits : • Competitive Pay - £9ph • Company perks and i ...
- 04 September 2020
- Talk Staff Group Ltd - DE1 2AD
- £20,000 to £23,000 per year
We have a fantastic opportunity for a professional, diligent and experienced Legal Cashier to join a reputable law firm based in Derby which is offered on a part time or full time basis. This is an exciting position requiring you to work to an excellent ...
- 04 September 2020
- Talk Staff Group Ltd - NG1 1LL
- £20,000 to £25,000 per year
We have a fantastic opportunity for a professional, diligent and experienced Legal Cashier to join a reputable law firm based in Nottingham. This is an exciting position requiring you to work to an excellent standard, liaising with senior legal professionals ...
- 08 September 2020
- The Payments Co. - E16 1AH
- £19,000 to £22,000 per year
Great opportunity to work with a dynamic, innovative payment processing company. The job is office based and applications from all backgrounds and experience will be considered, the one thing we are looking for is the drive and commitment to excel in this role...
- 10 September 2020
- Glen Callum Associates Limited - Bonn, Germany
- £45,000 to £63,000 per year
Customer Success Specialist Automotive Technology Solutions A Customer Support Specialist is required to join a leading technology provider with the aim of strengthening customer relationships and ensuring adoption and usage of software solutions. Our ideal ...
- 07 September 2020
- Hiredonline - PE1 5YS
We are seeking a Customer Service Superstar to join our team Founded in 2011, Ecigwizard has grown to become one of the largest online and offline retailers in the UK. We are one of the largest stockists of electronic cigarettes and e-liquids in the UK and ...
- 25 August 2020
- Cummins - Ramsgate, Kent
- £46,000 to £56,000 per year
- • Defined contribution pension scheme - company contributions up to 9% • Annual bonus plan - target 8% (based upon company performance) • Private medical insurance • Health cash plan - support towards medical, optical and dental costs • Health screening • Life Assurance • 25 days annual leave plus public holidays • Employee discount scheme - covering 100's of retailers • Family friendly policies
Customer Order Management Global Segment Leader Cummins is a place big enough to coach and develop a global workforce and create the world’s leading clean, engine technology. We’re also small enough for you to find your fit and personal passion with a team of ...