13 Social care swyddi yn Eastern EnglandDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
Math o gytundeb
- 09 May 2022
- Queen Elizabeth Hospital King's Lynn - Kings Lynn, PE30 4ET
- £22,549 - £24,882 pa pro rata
Join us on our journey to collaborate with the Norfolk & Waveney STP and Macmillan to provide cancer care navigation across our system. As a Cancer Care Patient Navigator you will be uniquely positioned to promote self-management and provide general ...
- 20 May 2022
- Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust - Huntingdon/Cambridge/Peterborough, PE29 6FN
- £40,057 - £45,839 per annum pro rata
A Vacancy at Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust. Are you interested in using your data skills to help advance understanding of the mental health and learning disabilities system in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough? We are looking for a ...
- 17 May 2022
- Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust - Cambridge, CB4 1PR
- £25,655 - £31,534 per annum pro rata
A Vacancy at Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust. CAMEO is an award-winning CPFT Early Intervention service offering assessment, treatment and support to people aged 14 - 65 years who are experiencing symptoms of psychosis for the first time. ...
- 27 April 2022
- Provide CIC - Colchester, CO4 9YQ
- £32,306 - £39,027 per annum
• Responsible for the development and delivery of a thematic health and wellbeing initiative• Responsible for monitoring the performance against KPIs within specialist area • Responsible for ensuring adequate competency across Essex Wellbeing Service within ...
- 10 May 2022
- Norfolk Community Health and Care NHS Trust - Kings Lynn, PE30 5NR
- £22,549 - £24,882 pa
Are you looking for a fresh challenge? Fancy working for the first Community Health Trust to be awarded an ‘Outstanding’ rating in a recent CQC inspection? Then this could be just the opportunity you’ve been waiting for. Our musculoskeletal (MSK) team has a ...
- 16 May 2022
- Sanctuary Group - Ipswich, IP4 3DH
- £17.4-17.4 per hour
One of the UK’s leading providers of housing, care and community services, Sanctuary Group employs around 13,000 people and manages more than 100,000 units of accommodation throughout England and Scotland, including general rented, retirement living, supported...
- 25 April 2022
- Provide CIC - Chelmsford, CM2 5PF
- £22.29 per hour
Are you a committed, highly motivated, enthusiastic Nurse or Paramedic? UCRT is a 7 day service that responds to the crisis needs of patients in their own homes, including nursing and residential care homes, to avoid admission to hospital or the need for new ...
- 16 May 2022
- Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust - Huntingdon, PE29 6FH
- £32,306 - £39,027 per annum pro rata
To act as a specialist registered professional in providing specialist assessment, rehabilitation and discharge planning support for the most complex group of patients with complex health needs on discharge from the acute hospital and community pathways. You ...
- 18 May 2022
- NELFT NHS Foundation Trust - Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 0QX
- £20,330 - £21,777 per annum
Come and work for NELFT’s SET CAMHS)Eating Disorder Service, and be part of one of the UK’s most innovative healthcare Trusts. We are seeking a Band 3 experienced administrator to join our dynamic multi-disciplinary team based in Chelmsford EWMHS clinic, ...
- 02 May 2022
- Essex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust - Billericay, CM12 9NW
- £33,922 - £40,872 per annum
We are looking for mental health nurse with experience in the community and forensic fields to join the Specialist Community Forensic Team (SCFT). This is a new service that has been developed in response to the NHS New Care Models to improve the care of ...