10 Health social care jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (10)
- South East England (4)
- North West England (3)
- London (1)
- South West England (1)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (1)
- 12 July 2022
- Barnet Enfield and Haringey Mental Health NHS Trust - Barnet, N15 3TH
- £29,553 - £36,265 per annum (inc Outer London HCAS)
A Vacancy at Barnet, Enfield & Haringey Mental Health NHS Trust. We are looking for highly motivated Community Engagement Practitioners interested in developing improved care and treatment for young adults aged 18-25 years as part of our Community ...
- 03 August 2022
- Buckinghamshire Healthcare Trust - Buckinghamshire, HP21 8AL
- £32,306 - £39,027 per annum pro rata
MissionRRIC: join our team Our innovative Rapid Response & Intermediate Care service is expanding across Buckinghamshire – and we need you to join our team in Aylesbury. Watch our RRIC team talk about their roles – and why you should join them:https://careers....
- 09 August 2022
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M13 9NQ
- £13,000 per annum
Health Innovation Manchester (HInM) is a leading force in the discovery, development and implementation of innovation in healthcare to address the major challenges facing the delivery of safe and effective healthcare services to everyone. We are seeking an ...
- 19 July 2022
- CARERS SUPPORT WEST SUSSEX - Crawley
- £21,921 Pro Rated (£27,037 FTE)
Role overview PURPOSE The Team Co-ordinator is a key operational post and is responsible for providing tailored information and support to carers and supporting the Locality Manager to lead a team of Carer Support Wellbeing Workers. We have 4 Locality Managers...
- 25 July 2022
- Avon & Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust - Bristol, BS15 9TR
- £22,549 - £24,882 per annum
A Vacancy at Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust. This role is focussed on supporting people with severe and enduring mental health needs to engage or remain in employment and education. The role involved practical support including ...
- 21 July 2022
- Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust - Brighton and Hove, BN2 3EW
- £31,365-£37,890 pa (pro rata)
Are you a Physiotherapist or Nurse, interested in specialising in Respiratory Care? Do you want to be part of an evolving and dynamic team? We're looking for a full time Respiratory Practitioner to join our Community Respiratory Service . The post is being ...
- 18 July 2022
- Northern Lincolnshire and Goole NHS Trust - Grimsby, Scunthorpe, and Goole, DN33 2BA
- £13,045 per annum
A Vacancy at Northern Lincolnshire & Goole NHS Foundation Trust. Do you have an interest in supporting your local NHS Trust to care for our patients? Do you feel motivated and excited about the prospect of joining the Board of a busy Trust delivering hospital ...
- 03 August 2022
- Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust - Brighton, BN2 3EW
- £22,549 - £24,882 per annum (Pro Rata)
Are you interested in Respiratory Care? Would you thrive on making a positive difference to patients’ lives? The Community Respiratory Service (CRS), in Brighton and Hove, has a 30 hour/week vacancy for an Assistant Respiratory Practitioner. This is a band 4 ...
- 09 August 2022
- St Helens and Knowsley Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust - Prescot, L35 5DR
- £27,055 - £32,934 per annum pro rata if part time
A Vacancy at St Helens and Knowsley Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust. OnSaturday 10th September 2022we are holding a dedicated Emergency Nursing Recruitment event and we invite applications fromqualified nurseswho enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, where ...
- 02 August 2022
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M23 9LT
- £32,306 - £39,027 per annum (pro rata)
Do you have a strong track record of delivering training programmes across a diverse and wide-ranging organisation? Are you passionate about improving the quality of training delivery and learning interventions in the NHS? If so, this exciting opportunity to ...