6 Senior designer swyddi yn UKDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
Math o gytundeb
- Llawn amser (6)
- 27 January 2020
- Liverpool John Moores University - Liverpool, Merseyside
- £41,526 to £51,034 per year
The School of Pharmacy and Biomolecular Sciences is at the forefront of higher education in Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Science Biomedical Science, Forensic Science, Chemistry and related areas, and has excellent working relationships with pharmaceutical ...
- 17 February 2020
- Build Recruitment - EC2
- £50,000 to £55,000 per year
Role: Senior CDM Consultant / Principal Designer Sector: Multi-Disciplinary Property & Construction Consultancy Location: Central London Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 excellent benefits package industry leading bonus scheme I am working with an independent ...
- 21 January 2020
- University of Gloucestershire - Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- £33,747 to £49,553 per year
The University of Gloucestershire is looking to appoint an inspiring Graphic Design Lecturer (1.0 FTE) to cover Maternity leave. The Graphic Design course is all about developing students as distinctive creative individuals with great design skills and ...
- 12 February 2020
- Loughborough University - Loughborough, Leicestershire
- £52,559 to £59,135 per year
- Subject to annual pay award. In exceptional circumstances the University may offer a market supplement of up to 10% of the maximum salary quoted per annum.
School of Design and Creative Arts The position is full time and open ended. Applications from those who might want to work part-time are very welcome. Successful candidates will have a record of excellence which is contributing to the furtherance of knowledge...
- 29 January 2020
- University of Westminster - London, UK
- £50,162 to £57,361 per year
- (Inc. LWA)
This post is full time and permanent, working 35 hours per week Westminster School of Arts (WSA) is seeking a Senior Lecturer in Fashion Design, who will also serve as BA (Hons) Fashion Design Course Leader in the first instance (three years). WSA’s Fashion ...
- 18 February 2020
- Nottingham Trent University - Mansfield, Nottinghamshire
- £51,034 to £59,139 per year
Nottingham Trent University (NTU) is one of the UK’s most innovative higher education institutions. We are re-imagining what a university can be and are recognised for the innovation and dynamism in our approach to teaching and research, and the way that we ...