62 Designer jobs in West MidlandsShow filters
- West Midlands (62)
- Birmingham (13)
- Wolverhampton (11)
- Staffordshire (10)
- Shropshire (7)
- Warwickshire (5)
- Dudley (4)
- Walsall (3)
- Coventry (2)
- Stourbridge (2)
- Worcestershire (2)
- 28 July 2021
- Roadchef Ltd - Cannock, WS11 9UX
- £9.11 per hour ( Over 23), £8.49 (21-22), £7.07 (Under 21)
Role overview We are looking to recruit team members to join our Fresh Food Cafe Restaurant team at Norton Canes Service area on the M6 Toll Rd . This is a full time, working shifts between 7am until 8pm, including weekends, working 5 days out of 7. Full ...
- 23 July 2021
- AWD online - Birmingham, West Midlands
- £47,818 to £54,194 per year
- + Excellent Benefits
Learning and Development Manager / Continuous Improvement Lead with a proven track record in achieving results within a cross functional role, experience within L&D and knowledge of continuous improvement methodologies, is required to join a well-established ...
- 30 July 2021
- The Birmingham Organising Committee for the 2022 Commonwealth Games Ltd - Birmingham, West Midlands, B1 2JB
- £18,000 to £20,000 per year
Closing Date: 12/08/2021 B2022 has an exciting new opportunity for a dedicated and passionate individual to join a friendly team, helping to support on the delivery of the Games. This position is to support the Workforce Systems Lead and the wider Workforce ...
- 05 July 2021
- The Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust - Shrewsbury, Midlands, SY3 8XQ
Job overview: The Radiotherapy Physics service is seeking a specialist Clinical Technologist in Radiation Engineering to join a team providing a technical service to the radiotherapy department at The Royal Shrewsbury Hospital (RSH). RSH is one of the main ...
- 06 July 2021
- AoC Jobs - B96 6EB
- £23824 - £30127 Per Year Competitive benefits
Are you looking to make a difference? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to help others to improve their lives, the lives of their families and to make a positive contribution to their local community? Then prison education is for you. We are ...
- 08 July 2021
- Vacancy Filler - Walsall, WS2 8ES
- £9,620.00 per year
- 9620 - 9620
We are currently looking for a Welfare and Safeguarding Officer who will be based at our Wisemore Campus and be responsible for supporting the Designated Safeguarding Lead and Deputy Safeguarding Leads in ensuring all safeguarding processes meet legal and ...
- 21 July 2021
- Newman University - B32 3NT
- £33,797 to £38,017 per year
Lecturer in Psychology Full-time, Fixed-term for 2 years (Post Ref: NU4920-1) £33,797 – £38,017 per annum Newman University enjoys a strong and expanding profile in Psychology. Psychology currently has four flourishing undergraduate Psychology programmes: ...
- 23 July 2021
- Sunrise Senior Living & Gracewell Healthcare - Edgbaston, Midlands, B5 7PR
- £9.60 per hour
About the role Reporting to the Head Chef, the Host links the kitchen team to the care team by delivering a professional dining experience to our residents As a Host, you’ll be making every day special to our Gracewell residents, and the Dining experience is ...
- 09 July 2021
- Birmingham Community Healthcare NHS foundation Trust - Birmingham, B19 1HS
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum (pro rata)
A Vacancy at Birmingham Community Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust. Do you have passion and commitment to public health and early intervention, and want to work in one of the most diverse and thriving cities in England? We are excited to welcome applicants who ...
- 13 July 2021
- Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust - Wolverhampton, WV10 0QP
- £24,907 - £30,615 per annum
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated IT System Trainer on a 12 month fixed term contract, within the ICT Software Services Department. This will be to provide consistent and professional training to support the implementation of a new communication ...