13 Designer jobs in North West England
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- 27 November 2020
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M13 9WL
- £32,478 - £51,069 Per annum
We are looking for two energetic, enthusiastic colleagues seeking to further enhance their nephrology experience and develop generic or subspecialty knowledge and skills. These posts are designed to provide a varied nephrology outpatient, inpatient and ...
- 03 November 2020
- Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Lytham St Annes, FY8 2EP
- £21,892 - £24,157 per annum
A Vacancy at Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. An opportunity has arisen to join this service, which is designed to provide falls education and intervention to the residents of the 4 Fylde and Wyre neighbourhoods. We are looking for an ...
- 09 November 2020
- Transitional Plus Care - North West England, UK
- £13.70 per hour
- Pension, in-house training, CPD, induction.
Within this role you will have responsibility for the coordination, delivery and administration of Transitional Plus Care's Independent Living Programme (ILP) designed to support young people leaving care as they transition to adulthood. The established ...
- 26 November 2020
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M21 9NJ
- £31,365 - £37,890 p.a. (pro rata)
We are Manchester Local Care Organisation- an exciting, public sector organisation bringing together NHS community health services and social care services in the city. We're driven by the aim of improving the health of local people in Manchester by working ...
- 02 November 2020
- Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust - Bury, BL9 7TD
The Northern Care Alliance NHS Group was created by bringing together staff and services from two NHS Trusts, Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust and The Pennine Acute Hospitals NHS Trust. The sheer size, scale and potential of our combined service is huge. ...
- 13 November 2020
- Manchester City Council - Manchester, Lancashire, M11 1LR
- Main Scale £24,373 to £35,971 per annum
The Governors of St Clement's C.E Primary School are seeking applications for a class teacher to cover the maternity leave teaching duties of our long standing Assistant Head Teacher. The successful candidate will have experience at teaching upper key stage 2 ...
- 09 November 2020
- Bolton NHS Foundation Trust - Bolton, BL4 0JR
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the post of Clinical Fellow in the newly developed Same Day Emergency Care (SDEC) Unit at Bolton NHS Foundation Trust. The new unit has been developed after £4.2 million of investment which has been utilised to design and...
- 05 November 2020
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M20 1FQ
- £18,005 - £19,337 per annum (pro rata)
We are Manchester Local Care Organisation - an exciting, new public sector organisation that is bringing together NHS community health services and social care services in the city. We’re driven by the aim of improving the health of local people in Manchester ...
- 26 November 2020
- University of Central Lancashire - Preston, Lancashire
- £36,914 to £42,792 per year
Lecturer in Operating Department Practice REQ005199 School/Service: School of Sport and Health Sciences Grade/Salary: H (£36,914 - £42,792) Hours: Full time (37 hours per week, 1.0 FTE) Basis: Fixed term contract for 2 years Closing Date: 3 January 2021 ...
- 04 November 2020
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M8 5RB
- £18,005 - £19,337 per annum
We are Manchester Local Care Organisation (MLCO) - an exciting, public sector organisation that has brought together NHS community health services and social care services in the city. The MLCO is committed to the provision of accessible personalised services ...