42 Social care jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- UK (42)
- North West England (14)
- London (8)
- South East England (5)
- East Midlands (4)
- Scotland (4)
- Eastern England (2)
- North East England (2)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (2)
- South West England (1)
- 20 July 2021
- Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Blackpool, FY2 0JG
- £21,892 - £24,157 Pa Pro rata
JOB SUMMARY: PLEASE NOTE THIS POST REQUIRES APPLICANTS TO HOLD (OR BE WORKING TOWARDS COMPLETION OF) AN “ASSISTANT PRACTITIONER FOUNDATION DEGREE IN HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE” To work with patients in their own home environment and clinic environment providing ...
- 21 July 2021
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M13 0RR
- £19,737 - £21,142 per annum, pro rata
Band 3 – Paediatric Phlebotomist (37.5 hours) We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced phlebotomist to join our busy, dynamic and friendly Children’s Community Nursing Team. We are looking for a motivated individual with excellent communication ...
- 20 July 2021
- Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust - Salford, M6 5FW
- £38,890 - £44,503 pa
We have an exciting opportunity to recruit a Band 7 Childrens Continuing Care Lead within the Children’s Community Nursing team. You will lead on and carry out Childrens Continuing Care assessments, using a high level of assessment skills and to effectively ...
- 26 July 2021
- Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust - Various, BL9 7TD
- £31,365 - £37,890 Pa
Band 6 IPC Practice Educator Three years Secondment or fixed term contract An opportunity has arisen for a Registered Nurse to join our highly successful, innovative and exciting Infection Prevention and Education Team. The successful candidate must have at ...
- 15 July 2021
- Hull City Council - HU2 9DB
- £29,577 to £32,234 per year
This is a fixed term post for 12 months due to Department for Education funding allocation. An exciting opportunity has arisen to support safeguarding arrangements in education settings in Hull. We are seeking a passionate and experienced individual who will ...
- 16 July 2021
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M32 0TH
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum
Trafford Local Care Organisation is looking to employ an ambitious Human Resources Business Partner to support us.We are the organisation that runs NHS community health and adult social care services in TraffordWe are part NHS and part local authority, working...
- 27 July 2021
- North Middlesex University Hospital NHS Trust - London, N18 1QX
- £17,319 pa inc. (Apprenticeship Salary)
Are you a team player who is caring, fair and open? Do you wish to be involved in providing direct care to patients? Then come and join us As part of our continuing commitment to employ talented, committed individuals from our local population to work at North...
- 23 July 2021
- United Response - NE1 8XS
- £20,000 to £30,000 per year
- £23,000 per annum
The Role: Learning and Induction Mentor The Hours: Full Time (37.5hrs) 12 Months fixed term contract (may have the potential to become permanent) The Salary: circa £23,000 per annum plus essential car allowance (£1,353.45) & working from home allowance (£690....
- 13 July 2021
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M239LT
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum
Are you an E-Learning professional looking for an opportunity to apply your skills, energy and enthusiasm to make a real difference to the lives of people who live in the vibrant and culturally diverse city of Manchester? Then Manchester Foundation Trust has ...
- 20 July 2021
- NHS England - London/Leeds, SE1 6LH
- £63,751 - £73,664 per annum
Senior Programme Manager Autism – Learning Disability and Autism Programme Would you like to work in a dynamic, friendly, and professional team? Are you an experienced senior programme manager with expertise in mental health, learning disability and autism, ...