4 Social care jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- 05 March 2021
- University of Northampton - northampton
- £34,804 to £39,152 per year, pro rata
About The Job Part Time: 0.6FTE Interview Date: 16 April 2021 This is a new substantive position requiring the post holder to co-ordinate at module or programme level the academic relationship between UoN and one or more Healthcare partners. The post holder ...
- 22 February 2021
- East London NHS Foundation Trust - BEDFORD, LU1 2PJ
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum pro rata
Advert Band 6 Specialist Clinician 0.60wte Fixed term Covering Maternity Leave We are really pleased to offer an exciting opportunity to join our Neuro-developmental team in Bedfordshire CAMHS services. We are looking for a band 6 nurse, social worker or other...
- 04 March 2021
- Golden Manor Nursery Ltd - Pembroke, Pembrokeshire
Job Title: Childcare Practitioner Main Purpose of post: To offer children a safe, secure, caring and supportive environment, providing opportunities to foster their growth and development within the nursery. Hours of work: Monday to Friday 24 hrs per week. (...
- 26 February 2021
- Perth and Kinross Council - Aberfeldy, PH15 2FJ
- £27,498.00 to £41,412.00 per year
Job Description Teacher of Mathematics 0.6FTE - PKC07157 £27,498 - £41,412 (pro-rata) Breadalbane Academy, Aberfeldy An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and driven member of staff to join our Maths department. We are seeking a highly motivated ...