78 Designer swyddi yn UK
gyda chyflogwyr Hyderus o ran AnableddDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (78)
- Scotland (21)
- North West England (12)
- London (9)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (7)
- South East England (6)
- Cymru (6)
- South West England (5)
- West Midlands (4)
- Eastern England (3)
- East Midlands (2)
Math o gytundeb
- 02 April 2021
- Reed Talent Solutions - Birmingham, B23 7RT
- £28,000 to £34,000 per year
Are you experienced in designing, delivering and evaluating Learning & Development materials? Salary: £28,000 - £34,000 Location: Birmingham North Full time, Permanent Would you like to work in a role that makes a positive impact on people and their ...
- 12 April 2021
- Voyage Care - Lichfield, Staffordshire, WS14 0QP
- Car Allowance, Pension, Reward Scheme
Job Purpose: To support the Head of Learning & Development in the effective delivery of the Management and Leadership Academy and Talent development. The post holder will identify development needs, design, create and deliver solutions across the organisation ...
- 06 April 2021
- The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust - Sutton, SM2 5PT
- £50,017 - £53,077 per annum
The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust has an international reputation for high quality patient care, education and research and its partnership with the Institute of Cancer Research has created the largest comprehensive cancer centre in Europe. Applications ...
- 07 April 2021
- Teesside University - Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire
- £38,017 to £49,553 per year
Teesside University is an ambitious and enterprising university for a focused and pragmatic global new generation. Focused on making a real difference to the lives of people and the success of businesses and the economy. Our corporate strategy sets out our ...
- 09 April 2021
- Aberystwyth University - Aberystwyth, Ceredigion
- £36,914 to £40,322 per year
To promote a flexible workforce, the University will consider applications from individuals seeking full time, part time, job share, or term time only working arrangements. An exciting opportunity has arisen for Lecturer in Healthcare Education (Mental Health...
- 01 April 2021
- University Hospitals Bristol and Weston NHS Foundation Trust - Bristol, BS2 8HW
- £9.89 per hour + 12.07%
Are you looking for a change in career? Do you want a role that allows you the flexibility to work around your personal commitments? Do you want to work for an “outstanding” Trust? At University Hospitals Bristol & Weston NHS Foundation Trust we want to ...
- 13 April 2021
- Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust - Ascot, Frimley, and Slough, GU17 7UJ
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Digital Learning Specialist role on a 6 Month Fixed Term Contract to join the Digital Services training team at Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust. The trust has a large portfolio of clinical and Microsoft 0ffice 365 ...
- 14 April 2021
- Shetland Islands Council - Sandness, ZE2 9PL
- £9.01 to £9.36 per hour
Advertisement Details Undertake normally as part of a team, the cleaning of designated areas within school premises to ensure that they are kept in a clean and hygienic condition. Duties will include: cleaning, washing, sweeping, vacuum cleaning, emptying of ...
- 09 April 2021
- Macclesfield College - Macclesfield, Cheshire
- up to £32,799 per annum
About Us: Macclesfield College is a leading provider of Further Education and Higher Education in the North West of England. Macclesfield College is part of a modern, inspiring campus providing education to learners of all ages and abilities. Based in East ...
- 08 April 2021
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M1 6LT
- £53,168 - £62,001 per annum (pro rata)
Manchester Local Care Organisation (MLCO) has been created to support the people of Manchester to live healthy, independent, fulfilling lives.We recognise that the best outcomes and most effective solutions come from our communities themselves. Using a place-...