4 Social care swyddi yn North East England
gyda chyflogwyr Hyderus o ran AnableddDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- North East England (4)
- County Durham (2)
- Tyne & Wear (2)
Math o gytundeb
- Llawn amser (3)
- Rhan amser (1)
Mewngofnodwch nawr i greu rhybudd e-bost a derbyn y swyddi diweddaraf ar gyfer y chwiliad hon yn syth i'ch e-bostMewngofnodi
Learning Practitioner (Health & Social Care)
- 15 March 2023
- Sunderland College - Tyne and Wear, SR3 4AH
- £20,000.00 to £27,000.00 per year
Learning Practitioner Health and Social Care External Vacancy Post Ref: 76072-R. Full Time, 37 hours per week. Permanent. £20,448.08- £26,950.93 per annum. With 48 days’ of annual leave plus bank holidays and access to the Teaches Pension Scheme, we also offer...
Business Management Assistant
- 16 March 2023
- North East Jobs - Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 8PP
- £20,001.00 to £30,000.00 per year
- £21,575 - £22,777
An opportunity has arisen for a Business Management Assistant. The post will be based within the Social Care Finance team in Adult Social Care and Integrated Services. The post is located in our Appointeeship and Deputyship Team, who manage the finances for ...
- 09 March 2023
- North East Jobs - Chester-le-Street, DH2 1AN
- £40,001.00 to £50,000.00 per year
• 36 days annual leave • Free school meals • Pension scheme with employer contributions • Instant access to up to 40% of your salary as you earn it • Extensive training to develop your career • Employee discounts on over 130,000 shops and entertainment venues...
Pharmacy Manager - Hartlepool
- 16 March 2023
- Tesco - Hartlepool, Cleveland, TS25 1up
About the role At Tesco Pharmacy, we always keep customers at the heart of what we do, from our specially trained Pharmacists providing information and support on cancer, heart diseases and diabetes to dispensing medication. Our stores make sure our ...