24 Designer swyddi yn UK
gyda chyflogwyr Hyderus o ran AnableddDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (24)
- Scotland (9)
- East Midlands (4)
- London (4)
- North West England (2)
- Cymru (2)
- North East England (1)
- South East England (1)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 23 February 2021
- Highland Council - Lochaber, PH33 7ND
- £6,575.00 per year
Job Description Post Title: Cleaning Operative 1 Location: Lochaber High School Hours: 16 hours per week Duration: Permanent Salary: £6,575 Salary placing will normally be at the first point of the scale. The post is under represented in males. Applications ...
- 15 February 2021
- London Metropolitan University - London, UK
- £42,273 to £53,172 per year, pro rata
- (inclusive of London Allowance)
ABOUT US Transforming lives through excellent education London Metropolitan University is a striving and ambitious institution committed to transforming the lives of its students through excellent education. We are committed to making education available to ...
- 05 February 2021
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M14 7HR
- £19,737 - £21,142 p.a (pro-rata)
We are Manchester Local Care Organisation - an exciting, new public sector organisation that is bringing together NHS community health services and social care services in the city. We’re driven by the aim of improving the health of local people in Manchester ...
- 24 February 2021
- University of South Wales - Cardiff
- £21,507.00 to £24,915.60 per year, pro rata
The Faculty of Creative Industries at the University of South Wales has an active research culture with a proven track record in Screen Skills in Wales. This post represents an opportunity for the Faculty to build further its expertise in this specific area. ...
- 12 February 2021
- Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Cramlington, NE23 6NZ
- £18,005 - £19,337 pro rata per annum
A Vacancy at Northumbria Healthcare - NHCT Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust. If you are friendly, conscientious and interested in working at Northumbria Specialist Emergency Care Hospital, the Operating Department would like to hear from you. You ...
- 01 March 2021
- University of South Wales - Pontypridd, Rhondda Cynon Taff
- £17.86 to £44.65 per hour
The School of Life Sciences and Education is looking to appoint Hourly Paid Lecturers to assist the Sport subject area within the School of Health, Sport and Professional Practice. The successful candidates will join an established team focused upon developing...
- 02 March 2021
- Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Blackpool, FY2 0JG
- £24,907 - £30,615 pro rata
The newly Commissioned Tobacco Addiction Treatment Service will provide an evidence based comprehensive service to a diverse client group across Blackpool. The post holder will be pro-active in identifying clients and settings in which to deliver relevant ...
- 17 February 2021
- University of Northampton - Northampton, Northamptonshire
- £34,804 to £49,511 per year, pro rata
About The Job Part Time Position: 0.6FTE Interview Date: 31 March 2021 In opportunity has arisen at the University of Northampton for a Registered Nurse with experience of working with Learning Disability clients (applicants can be from any field of practice) ...
- 24 February 2021
- Shetland Islands Council - Scalloway, ZE1 0TN
- £18.07 to £26.53 per hour
Advertisement Details Scalloway Primary School is a non-denominational school located in Scalloway. It provides Primary Education from P1 to P7 and Early Years and Childcare for 3 and 4 year olds. The school’s catchment area includes Scalloway, Trondra and the...
- 26 February 2021
- Mencap - Kettering, NN16 8PS
- £25,500 to £27,540 per year
- £25,500 - £27,540 FTE DOE
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate and self-motivated Tutor to join our Supported Internship programme?within our Lifestyle and Works team. The 3 Ships are Mencap's education based programmes for supporting people with a learning disability to...