27 Design jobs in Yorkshire And The HumberShow filters
- Yorkshire And The Humber (27)
- West Yorkshire (17)
- South Yorkshire (4)
- East Riding (3)
- North Yorkshire (3)
- 17 November 2020
- Teacheractive Limited - HG2
- £90 to £190 per day
DT / Design Technology Teacher needed in Harrogate Are you a committed and dedicated D.T / Design Tech Teacher? Are you looking for a new challenge in a supportive and progressive school? A Harrogate based secondary school is looking to recruit a qualified ...
- 12 November 2020
- University of Leeds - Leeds, West Yorkshire
- £33,797 to £49,553 per year
Are you an academic with proven abilities to carry out teaching and research in Fashion Marketing: Digital Strategy and Brand Communications? Are you able to use your expertise to support or complement our existing strengths in Fashion Marketing/Management, ...
- 26 November 2020
- Spencer Clarke Group Ltd - HD1 6LG
- £21.73 to £24.57 per hour
Location – Kirklees Pay Rate – (Can be Negotiated Higher Depending on Experience) Start Date – ASAP Contract – Temp – 3-6 Months (unless otherwise stated) Your key responsibilities and requirements will be: As Principal Engineer you will use your skills and ...
- 27 November 2020
- York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - York, YO31 8HE
- £41,158 - £76,751 £40,037 - £74,661 Per Annum
An exciting opportunity to come and work with the Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Service at York Hospital. The successful candidate will join the team as a Foot and Ankle Fellow and will work closely with Mr J Stanley, Mr A Budgen & Mr C Jowett. The timetable will...
- 24 November 2020
- Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust - HULL, HU3 2JZ
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum
Mortuary & Bereavement Services Assistant Manager / Lead Technician Hull University Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust Clinical Support Division Pathology Hull & East Riding Public Mortuary, Hull Royal Infirmary Band 7 £38,890 - £44,503 Full Time 37.5 hrs p/w with ...
- 11 November 2020
- Teesside University - Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire
- £38,017 to £49,553 per year
At Teesside University, we are ambitious in our goals, vision and aspirations. We challenge expectations and push the boundaries of what is possible. From transforming our campus through a £300m investment and capital development programme, to creating ...
- 11 November 2020
- Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust - Hull, HU3 2JZ
- £31,365 - £37,890 pro rata, per annum
Hull University Teaching Hospital Band 6 – Emergency Department Hull University Teaching Hospital Emergency Department is based at Hull Royal Infirmary. The department in recent years has undergone a major 12 million pound redevelopment providing first class ...
- 23 November 2020
- University of Sheffield - S10 2TN
- £41,526 to £49,553 per year
We’re looking for a highly motivated Lecturer in International Relations to join a dynamic and ambitious Department. The Department of Politics and International Relations is one of the most vibrant and successful centres for teaching and research in the UK. ...
- 17 November 2020
- Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust - Cottingham, HU3 2JZ
- £38,890 - £44,503 B7 £38,890 - £44,503 B8a £45,753-£51,668 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a secondment or fixed term contract for 6 months. Depending on experience. There is the opportunity to be appointed as a band 7 and undergo a development programme to move up to a band 8a once key skills development have ...
- 07 November 2020
- AoC Jobs - LS11 5DD
- £29948 - £31771 Per Year
COVID-19 UPDATE: Due to the outbreak of COVID-19 there may be delays in both the recruitment and onboarding processes. We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause. We are paying all of our employees (regardless of length of service) full pay ...