4 Social care swyddi yn Yorkshire And The HumberDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
Math o gytundeb
- 13 July 2020
- NHS England - Leeds, LS2 7UE
- £63,751 - £73,664 per annum
Main area: NHSX NHSX is leading the largest digital health and social care transformation programme in the world. With investment of more than £1 billion pounds a year nationally and a significant additional spend locally, NHSX has been created to give staff ...
- 03 July 2020
- University of Hull - Hull, East Riding Of Yorkshire
- £52,560 to £59,135 per year
The Department of Sport, Health and Exercise Science sits within the Faculty of Health Sciences and teaches over 400 students, including over 40 postgraduates studying MSc by Research or PhD. We now seek to appoint a senior lecturer in Nutrition and Dietetics ...
- 10 July 2020
- Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust - HUll, HU3 2JZ
- £31,365 - £37,890 £30,401 - £37,267 PA**
The integrated Inflammatory Bowel disease (IBD) service within department of gastroenterology is offering an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic nurse to contribute to join our team to further develop research in the IBD service. This will include ...
- 01 July 2020
- Protocol Education - Harrogate, Yorkshire, HG1 1AB
- £130 to £175 per day
- This post will become a permanent position....
SEND Teacher - Autism - Sensory experience - Harrogate area Our school is currently in need of a special needs teacher with a minimum of 1 year special needs teaching experience to work with post 16 students. If successful, you will be required to teach ...