231 Social care swyddi yn East MidlandsDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- East Midlands (231)
- Derbyshire (56)
- Leicestershire (52)
- Nottinghamshire (51)
- Lincolnshire (40)
- Northamptonshire (29)
- Rutland (3)
Math o gytundeb
- 26 January 2023
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Leicester, Leicestershire, LE1 1QH
- £130.00 to £199.00 per day
Health & Social Care Teacher - Leicestershire based Sixth Form College Start date: 3rd January 2023 End date: March 2023 (initially) Subject: Health & Social Care Timetable: Full Time We are working in partnership with a coeducational Sixth Form College with ...
- 16 January 2023
- Lifetime Training - Derby, Derbyshire, DE1 0NP
- £27,000 to £28,000 per year
Whether you're already a Trainer, Assessor or Coach, or thinking about becoming one, it's time you made the change to Lifetime. Who we are: One of the UK's leading Apprenticeship providers, we help businesses realise their potential by delivering training that...
- 18 January 2023
- East Midlands Shared Services - Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG11 8EW
- £21,189 per year
The Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS) Team, is looking for a permanent Health and Social Care Advisor (HSCA) to work 18.5 hours per week. The starting salary is £21,189 pro rata rising to £21,575 pro rata on first year anniversary, subject to ...
- 24 January 2023
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE11 2ST
- £130.00 to £190.00 per day
Health & Social Care Teacher Start date: 3rd January 2023 End date: Easter 2023 Subject: Health & Social Care Teacher Timetable: Full-time Your new role Hays Education are working with an 11-16 secondary school in Loughborough. The school are seeking a full ...
- 01 February 2023
- East Midlands Shared Services - Glenfield, Leicestershire, LE3 8RA
- £27,858 per year
Social Worker ASYE/Level 1 – £27,858 to £30,078 Level 2 – £31,134 to £34,734 Level 3 – £35,484 to £38,157 plus market premia of £3,135 (£38,619 to £41,292) Here at Leicestershire County Council, we now have exciting opportunities for both experienced and newly...
- 26 January 2023
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Hinckley, Leicestershire, LE10 0EA
- £130.00 to £200.00 per day
Health & Social Care Teacher - West Leicestershire Secondary School Start date: 3rd January 2023 End date: 12th July 2023 Subject: Health & Social Care Timetable: Full Time Hays Education are working with a coeducational secondary school with Academy status in...
- 19 January 2023
- East Midlands Shared Services - Glenfield, Leicestershire, LE3 8ST
- £22,782 per year
We have exciting opportunities to join Leicestershire County Council as a Customer Service Advisor handling Adult Social Care enquiries within our busy Customer Service Contact Centre team. The Customer Service department is the first point of contact for ...
- 17 January 2023
- Rutland County Council - Rutland, East Midlands
- £25,927 to £36,371 per year, pro rata
- LGPS Pension contributions
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team of adult social care professionals We are looking for an experienced Social Worker to work with us in our Adult Social Care Team providing support and personal care plans to our adult community in Rutland. If you ...
- 11 January 2023
- Triumph Consultants Ltd - ILKESTON, Derbyshire, DE7 8HG
- £10.94 per hour
- per hour PAYE
What's involved with this role: Temporary DDF Case Advisor – Adult Social Care Reference no: Derbyshire 5222164 Pay rate: £10.94 per hour PAYE Basic DBS required for this role Office based training for 2 months after which there may be opportunities to ...
- 31 January 2023
- East Midlands Shared Services - Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3NG
- £28,371 per year
The starting salary is £26,446 (Level One) rising to £28,226 (Level Two) on the first year anniversary, subject to satisfactory completion of a probation period (pro rata for part time workers). We’ve got an exciting opportunity available for talented ...