58 Health social care swyddi yn LondonDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- London (58)
- East London (12)
- South West London (11)
- North West London (7)
- South East London (7)
- North London (4)
- Central London (2)
- Uxbridge (2)
- West London (2)
- Croydon (1)
- Enfield (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 03 June 2021
- Home Group Limited - London (Farringdon Road), EC1M 3JF
- £65,000 per year
- Salary c.£65,000 (depending on skills and experience)
Senior Development & Delivery Manager (New Homes) Permanent Full Time (37.5 hpw) Farringdon, London (although we are currently working from home) Salary c.£65,000 (depending on skills and experience ) Building the right homes in the right places for our ...
- 03 June 2021
- Reed Talent Solutions - London, HA7 3FT
- £33,370 to £44,738 per year
Jewish Care is a communal organisation touching the lives of over 10,000 people every week. We aim to make a positive impact on the lives of Jewish people by enhancing wellbeing and inspiring them to stay connected to their community. We provide a variety of ...
- 01 June 2021
- Nations Recruitment - Bromley, South East London
- £35 per hour
Job Title : Specialist Social Worker - COVID Response Job Category : Social Care & Health Qualified Location : Civic Centre, Bromley Council, South East London Hours Per Week : 36.00 Start Date : Immediate Start Start Time : 08:30 End Time : 17:00 Specialist ...
- 14 June 2021
- Caring for Communities and People - South West
- Starting salary £19,000 per annum (pro rata) + benefits, Sessional £9.50 per hour
Role overview Vacancy Reference No: ABS325 Deadline date for applications: 4th July, 2021 Interviews to be held: 12th July, 2021 Hours: Full time (37.5hrs), Part-time. Sessional hours at £9.50 per hour We are CCP – are you? We want people that can help us ...
- 11 June 2021
- Raynet Recruitment Ltd - E14 2BG
- £28.94 to £28.94 per hour
Job Title: Commissioning Manager - Children’s Integrated Commissioning (CICT) (Grade L) Main Purpose of The Job To commission and manage high quality and cost-effective services for our children & young people (CYP) across Tower Hamlets. To support the ...
- 14 June 2021
- Social Interest Group - Willesden, North West London
- £22,865 per year
Do you have a genuine passion and felt purpose to help people? Would you say that you believe everyone deserves a second chance regardless of their past circumstances? Would you like to be part of an organisation that supports, cares and empowers these ...
- 04 June 2021
- South West London and St Georges Mental Health Trust - London, SW17 7DJ
- £37,638 - £44,780 Inclusive HCAS
This is an exciting time to join our Trust. South West London St. Georges is at the beginning of an exciting journey of transforming our community mental health services. In 2021/22 the Trust will benefit from significant investment in community mental teams ...
- 09 June 2021
- South West London and St Georges Mental Health Trust - Wallington, SM60HY
- £21,892 - £24,157 pa plus HCAS pro rata
South West London and St George's Mental Health NHS Trust has a rich history, well-established community links and an international reputation. We provide a full range of local mental health services to the Kingston, Merton, Richmond, Sutton and Wandsworth ...