4 Health social care jobs in Hampshire
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- Permanent (4)
- 17 July 2020
- Andover and District Mencap - Andover
- £8.80 to £8.93 per hour
- Sleep In shifts paid at £73.89 - Company sick pay scheme - Nest Pension Scheme
Fancy a career in Social Care? Looking for a new role? Our team of caring and qualified support workers offer support to adults, children and young people that access our services all year round. We take a holistic approach to our services, centred around ...
- 10 August 2020
- Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Winchester, SO22 5DG
- £18,005 - £19,337 pa
Healthcare Support Worker– Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust Location:Royal Hampshire County Hospital & Andover War Memorial Hospital Role Description: The Dermatology Department based at Royal Hampshire County Hospital and Andover War Memorial Hospital...
- 17 July 2020
- Portsmouth City Council - Portsmouth, Hampshire
- £31,370 to £34,787 per year
- plus 17% shift enhancement
Portsmouth Local Authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS Disclosure at Enhanced level will be required prior to any offer of employment and this ...
- 22 July 2020
- Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Basingstoke, RG21 4AB
- £21,892 - £24,157 per annum
What’s special about this opportunity? Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust can provide you with a dynamic, people-centred environment, where you will be entrusted to provide support to adults and children when they come into contact with the criminal ...