11 Social care support worker jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- UK (11)
- North West England (4)
- Eastern England (2)
- Wales (2)
- London (1)
- Scotland (1)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (1)
- 26 June 2020
- Bridgend County Borough Council - Bridgend, CF31 4WB
If you already have experience of working with children, young people or vulnerable adults we would like to hear from you. Your experience could be from a similar role or from other opportunities such as a work placement, from your personal life, volunteering ...
- 16 June 2020
- Service Care Solutions - Welshpool, Powys, SY15 6WX
- £35 per hour
Powys Council are looking for a children's social worker to join their Care and Support Team in Welshpool. This is a temporary, full time position lasting for 3 months with an immediate start available In this role you would complete assessments, plans, ...
- 29 June 2020
- Shetland Islands Council - Lerwick, ZE1 0PB
- £11.65 to £13.30 per hour
Advertisement Details The purpose of the job is to actively provide person-centred care in accordance with relevant legislation and guidelines. To attend to the physical, social and emotional needs of the service users in your care, this could include; Older ...
- 08 June 2020
- Sanctuary Personnel Ltd - Croydon, London, CR0 2PH
- £24,960.00 to £27,456.00 per year
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Support Worker to take on a full-time permanent position based in Croydon. The salary for this Support Worker job is £24,960 - £27,456 per annum. About the role: To act as a member of a ...
- 18 June 2020
- NELFT NHS Foundation Trust - London, IG2 7SR
- £19,737 to £21,142 plus HCAS per annum
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Evening and Night District Nursing Team at Redbridge.The post holder will be responsible for managing a defined group of patients and will also be supporting the qualified staff member to nurse patients individually ...
- 24 June 2020
- Sanctuary Personnel Ltd - Bolton, Greater Manchester, BL1 1SA
- £17.92 per hour
Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for a Support Worker to work in Bolton, within the Family First Team on a full-time basis. The pay rate for this role is £17.92 (Assignment rate) per hour and is an initial 3-month contract (LTD Company Equivalent). ...
- 24 June 2020
- United Response - IP14 5BE
- £15,000 to £20,000 per year
- 8.72 (plus an additional 12.07%)
Role: Support Worker - Driver Location: Stowmarket Salary: £8.72 per hour (plus an additional 12.07%) Part Time - 16 hours available ARE YOU OUT OF WORK? DO YOU WANT TO HELP YOUR COMMUNITY? FAST TRACK APPLICATION Are you compassionate, caring and hard working...
- 24 June 2020
- Creative Support - Liverpool, Merseyside
- £8.80ph plus accrued holiday credit
We are looking for creative, positive and dynamic individuals to provide personalised support plans to our learning disabilities services in Liverpool. Working alongside our dedicated team you will provide practical, emotional and behavioural support to ...
- 25 June 2020
- Creative Support - Wakefield, West Yorkshire
centered support to adults with a wide range of needs. At present we are looking for warm, flexible and motivated individuals to work in our supported living extra care scheme based in Wakefield. You will be providing personalised care and support to older ...
- 02 July 2020
- Creative Support - Stockport, Greater Manchester
- Up to £9.30 per hour based on experience
Creative Support Ltd is a nationwide not-for-profit care provider who specialise in providing person centred support to adults with a wide range of needs. At present we are looking for warm, flexible and motivated individuals to work in our supported living ...