3 Designer jobs in Scotland
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- Permanent (3)
- 31 March 2020
- The City of Edinburgh Council - Edinburgh, EH4 4NL
- £22,129.00 to £26,393.00 per year
Job Description Communities and Families Pupil Support Officer - fixed term until 31st March 2021 Craigroyston Community High School Salary: 22,129 – 26,393 (pro-rata for part-time and sessional 39 weeks) Hours: 27.5 per week, 39 weeks per year This post is ...
- 01 April 2020
- Fife Council - Various Locations in Fife, KY7 5LT
- £33,939.00 to £37,562.00 per year
Job Description Interview Date: 24 April 2020 The post is full-time permanent positions across various Children & Families Teams in Fife. Hours of work are 08:48 to 17:00, Monday to Friday. It is however sometimes necessary to work out-with those hours and the...
- 25 March 2020
- Guidant Group - Inverness, Highlands, IV1 1LE
- £37,000 to £37,700 per year
Senior Practitioner (Fostering) Do you have the values we need? Do you want to be part of a Service that helps young people feel valued and important? … helps them grow and feel stronger? … inspire and help them feel safe? Location: Inverness Contract: ...