5 Designer jobs in Scotland
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- Permanent (5)
- 01 July 2020
- South Lanarkshire Council - Hamilton, ML3 0XB
- £21,497.00 to £30,147.00 per year
Job Description The aim of Social Work Resources is to promote social welfare and provide effective care and support to meet the needs of vulnerable people in South Lanarkshire. In partnership with community planning partners, voluntary and independent ...
- 03 July 2020
- Perth and Kinross Council - Perth, PH1 5GD
- £37,559.00 to £40,487.00 per year
Job Description Child Poverty Project Officer, Pullar House PKC06569 £37,559 - £40,487 35 Kinnoull Street, Perth PH1 5GD You will project manage the child poverty activity for Perth & Kinross Council in partnership with NHS Tayside. An opportunity has arisen ...
- 07 July 2020
- Fife Council - Glenrothes, KY7 5LT
- £33,939.00 to £37,562.00 per year
Job Description Interview Date: Week commencing 27 July 2020 The post is a full-time permanent position based in Fife House Glenrothes. Hours of work are 08:48 to 17:00, Monday to Friday. It is however sometimes necessary to work out-with those hours and the ...
- 10 July 2020
- East Lothian Council - Tranent, EH33 1RW
- £43,652.00 to £49,163.00 per year
Vacancy Information It is East Lothian Council's policy that successful applicants will be placed on the first point of the salary scale. Temporary until 31 December 2020 Days and Hours of Work: Mon-Fri, 09.00-17.00 To start asap INTERNAL ONLY Applications for...
- 07 July 2020
- Perth and Kinross Council - Perth, PH1 3BD
- £31,984.00 to £35,945.00 per year
Job Description 16 Youth Worker - PKC06603 £31,984 - £35,945 REACH, Lewis Place, Perth REACH is an innovative and exciting initiative to provide services for young people who are Looked After or at risk of becoming Looked After and therefore “on the edge of ...