171 Designer swyddi yn UKDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (171)
- South East England (43)
- London (38)
- Eastern England (22)
- Scotland (19)
- North West England (16)
- South West England (8)
- East Midlands (7)
- West Midlands (6)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (5)
- North East England (4)
Math o gytundeb
- 05 August 2020
- Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Reading, RG1 5AQ
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum
A Vacancy at Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust. What’s special about this opportunity? Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust can provide you with a dynamic, people-centred environment, where you will be empowered to support patients with complex ...
- 07 July 2020
- Pennine Care NHS FT - Tameside and Glossop, OL6 7SR
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum pro rata
An exciting opportunity has developed to work within a new mental health service in the borough of Tameside and Glossop via our Bank service. This is a great opportunity for individuals who want to explore and develop new ways of working to improve people’s ...
- 23 July 2020
- Homeless Action Resource Project - Southend-On-Sea, Essex
- £21,166 to £23,369 per year, pro rata
HARP aims to enable people to rebuild their lives and live independently in the community by providing essential services, emergency housing and longer term solutions. The Catering Project Worker is responsible for; 1. The food provision for all Transitions ...
- 15 July 2020
- Basildon and Thurrock University Hospital NHS Trust - Basildon, SS16 5NL
- £21,892 - £31,365 Per Annum
A Vacancy at Basildon & Thurrock University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. OPEN DAY 6th August 2020 11.00 AM TIL 2.00 PM To be held in The Essex Cardiothoracic Centre Reception, Basildon Hospital, Nethermayne, Basildon, Essex, SS16 5NL Are you interested in a...
- 17 July 2020
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Canterbury, CT1 1TD
- £18,005 - £19,337 £18,005 - £19,337 pa pro rata
The Site Management Team, Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust, provides delivery of soft facilities services across site. As Hotel Service operative you will be responsible for maintaining cleaning standards on the site as set out in the NHS ...
- 21 July 2020
- University Hospitals of Derby and Burton NHS Foundation Trust - Derby/Burton-on-Trent, DE22 3NE
- £45,753 - £51,668 pa
Are you a motivated, skilled clinical leader? Looking for the next step in your career? Yes? Then this might be the right opportunity for you to join the Cancer Services team as Matron covering Palliative Medicine. The successful applicant will work as part of...
- 28 July 2020
- Sanctuary Personnel Ltd - Blackpool, Lancashire, FY1 1AD
- £55,423.00 to £61,322.00 per year
Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Service Manager to fill a full-time role within a Children's Services based in Blackpool, within the Supporting and Strengthening Families Team. The salary for this permanent Service ...
- 03 August 2020
- Look Ahead Care, Support and Housing Ltd - Kent, TB4 9DP
- £26,000 per year
Recruiting for a Team Leader (Community Services) to join our services in Kent GBP 26,000 per annum plus 25 days Annual Leave, Pension schemes, Staff discounts, healthcare and more. This role is working 40 hours per week. The areas that you will working at are...
- 05 August 2020
- Look Ahead Care, Support and Housing Ltd - Kent, CT17 9SD
- £20,380 per year
Recruiting a Support Worker to join our Young Peoples service in South Kent GBP £20,380 per annum, 40 hours per week plus 25 days Annual Leave, Pension schemes, Staff discounts, healthcare and more. Look Ahead's Young People's service in Kent is commissioned ...
- 06 July 2020
- East London NHS Foundation Trust - NEWHAM, E13 8SP
- £23,521 to £24,926 pa Inclusive HCA
We currently have opportunities for enthusiastic and innovative Healthcare Support Workers to join our team at the Coborn Centre in East London. The Coborn Centre is located in well resourced, purpose built premises at Newham University Hospital. We work with ...