35 Design swyddi yn UKDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (35)
- London (8)
- South West England (6)
- South East England (5)
- Eastern England (3)
- North West England (3)
- East Midlands (2)
- Cymru (2)
- West Midlands (2)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (2)
- Scotland (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 31 March 2021
- Raynet Recruitment Ltd - BS159TR
- £24.38 to £30.20 per hour
Job Title: Social Worker (Adults) Main Purpose of The Job To undertake the assessment of needs, devising and planning action, implementing and evaluating it in order to promote independence and deliver a high standard of personalised care. Key Responsibilities...
- 30 March 2021
- Salutem Care and Education - Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG121AZ
- £9.00 to £10.25 per hour
At Ambito (A Salutem Company), you're not just a care worker, you're a supportive healthcare professional, an ambitious worker, a loyal colleague, a unique and transparent individual who provides engaging and meaningful experiences for the people we support. ...
- 23 March 2021
- Essex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust - SEE, SS2 5TE
- £21,892 - £24,157 £21.089 - £23.761 per annum
Care Home Education Practitioner This is a 7 month fixed term contract We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced individual to join a team working with Care Homes. The aims of the service are to improve patient care through: 1 - Reduce the number of ...
- 16 April 2021
- Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust - Solihull, B37 7TR
- £21,892 - £24,157 per annum pro rata
A Vacancy at Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust. Solar,rated ‘Good’ by the CQCandpublished in the Journal of Early Intervention in Psychiatry, is a partnership between Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust, Barnardo...
- 09 April 2021
- Salutem Care and Education - Cardiff, Cardiff, CF15 9AA
- £9.19 to £10.44 per hour
- Free DBS Perkbox Training
We are looking for a Flexi Bank Support Worker to join our small friendly team supporting young people with physical, learning disabilities and complex needs in our children's home. We offer a safe and family orientated environment for children aged up to 19 ...
- 29 March 2021
- Oxford Wood Recycling Ltd - Abingdon, Oxfordshire
- £28,000 per year
Job Description - Employment Support Worker A Full time (37.5 -38.75 Hours) - Fixed-Term (24 Months). Salary £28k pa. Workplace pension and 25 Days annual leave, excl. Bank holidays. About Oxford Wood Recycling (OWR): OWR is a well-established and pioneering ...
- 19 March 2021
- Blue Octopus Recruitment Limited - Sheffield
2 year contract. Full-time post but willing to consider applications for a 4 day/ part-time post Here at South Yorkshire Housing Association we have been working hard to determine how we can make a significant impact on the issue of structural racism. People ...
- 26 March 2021
- Raynet Recruitment Ltd - SL6 1RF
- £38.00 to £47.45 per hour
Job Title: Assistant Team Manager - Children in Care / Care Leaving Service Main Purpose of The Job The role of the Assistant Team Manager is to provide management support and casework oversight and professional supervision to social workers, family support ...
- 24 March 2021
- Look Ahead Care, Support and Housing Ltd - Southwark, London, SE15 2QT
- £22,360 per year
Recruiting for a Support Worker to join our Homelessness and Complex Needs Service in Southwark GBP 22,360 working 40 hours per week, plus 25 days Annual Leave, Pension schemes, Staff discounts, healthcare and more. This is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract until...
- 01 April 2021
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M23 7LW
- £19,737 - £21,142 per annum (pro rata)
Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust (MFT) is one of the largest acute Trusts in the UK, employing over 25,000 staff. We are responsible for running a family of ten hospitals across seven separate sites, providing a wide range of services from ...