18 Social care swyddi yn South East England
gyda chyflogwyr Hyderus o ran AnableddDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
Math o gytundeb
- 23 April 2021
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Canterbury, CT1 3HH
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum
Are you looking to progress in a clinical role as part of your career pathway? Do you feel that you are ready for your next challenge? Are you a strong practitioner with experience of working within a Community Mental Health Team? If the answer is yes then we ...
- 05 May 2021
- Raynet Recruitment Ltd - OX28 4YA
- £24.63 to £24.63 per hour
Job Title: Family Solutions Plus - Senior Practioner (Childrens) (Social Care Qualified) Main Purpose of The Job To contribute to and apply the Council’s strategy to support vulnerable children and families. • To ensure service is delivered in line with ...
- 07 April 2021
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Maidstone, ME16 0PH
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum
Would you enjoy a new challenge and welcome a chance to help staff? We are recruiting Band 6 Mental health workers (part-time applications will be considered) Kent and Medway are part of a National initiative to provide psychological support for health and ...
- 22 April 2021
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Maidstone, ME16 9PL
- £24,907 - £30,615 per annum
Mental Health Wellbeing Pilot Wellbeing Hub Mental Health Worker Band 5 – full-time / part-time 12 Month Fixed-term contact / Secondment Would you enjoy a new challenge and welcome a chance to help staff?We are recruiting Band 5 Mental health workers (part-...
- 22 April 2021
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Kent and Medway, CT1 1AZ
- £31,365 - £51,668 per annum
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join our Suicide Prevention Training Team working across Kent and Medway delivering suicide prevention skills to our clinical staff. We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated person to join the team as a trainer. ...
- 05 May 2021
- Raynet Recruitment Ltd - OX28 4AZ
- £21.69 to £21.69 per hour
Job Title: Social Worker (Adult Services) Main Purpose of The Job Provide professional leadership for complex case arrangements, in situations which involve, risk, complexity and safety of the service user and others. Duties and Responsibilities • Identifying ...
- 28 April 2021
- CNWL NHS Foundation Trust - Milton Keynes, MK6 5NG
- £21,892 - £24,157 per annum inclusive
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Children and Young People Project Support Officer to support and work alongside our Key Worker(s) in Milton Keynes. We are looking for a dedicated individual who enjoys working in an engaging environment with children ...
- 27 April 2021
- Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Oxford, OX1 1BN
- £21,892 - £24,157 per annum
Liaison and Diversion Support Time and Recovery Worker – Oxfordshire Our Liaison and Diversion service identifies people who have mental health, learning disability, substance misuse or other vulnerabilities when they first come into contact with the criminal ...