59 Customer service jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- UK (59)
- South East England (13)
- South West England (9)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (8)
- Scotland (7)
- East Midlands (6)
- Eastern England (4)
- North West England (4)
- West Midlands (3)
- London (2)
- North East England (2)
- 09 June 2021
- Medway Community Healthcare CIC - Gillingham Business Park, ME8 0PZ
- £18,005 - £19,337 pro rata
• Are you an enthusiastic and confident administrator? • Do you have excellent customer service skills? • Do you have the ability to work using your own initiative? If you answered yes, we’ve got the perfect role for you We are looking an enthusiastic ...
- 11 June 2021
- Home Group Limited - Torquay, Devon
- £9.87 to £9.87 per hour
Flexible Bank Support Coordinator Devon, Torquay Hourly rate from £9.87 & Weekly Pay Flexible Hours & Shifts Making a difference supporting our customers. That’s when it hits home. Are you looking to earn some extra cash over the coming months, or are you keen...
- 18 May 2021
- Creative Support - Warrington, Cheshire
- Up to £9.30 per hour
Creative Support is a national, fast growing not-for-profit organisation providing support to individuals with a wide range of care needs. We are currently seeking a highly motivated Administrator to join our friendly Warrington Office and North West Area. We ...
- 16 May 2021
- The Salvation Army - DD1 1NG
- £9.5 per hour
Strathmore Lodge is a 25 Bed Direct Access Lifehouse, providing temporary accommodation for Single Homeless Adults. The role of Assistant Support Worker with The Salvation Army is an inspirational one and key to achieving successful outcomes for clients. As a ...
- 19 May 2021
- The Salvation Army - BT14 6BP
- £9.3 per hour
Job Summary: The Salvation Army Homelessness Services are committed to providing opportunities that support each person to find their purpose, develop positive relationships and experience a sense of community. Everything we do will be underpinned by our core ...
- 11 June 2021
- The City of Edinburgh Council - Edinburgh, EH8 8BG
- £26,393.00 to £31,484.00 per year
Job Description Place Business Growth and Inclusion Assistant - fixed term until 31/03/2022 Waverley Court Salary: £26,393 - £31,484 Hours: 36 per week You will be part of the Business Growth and Inclusion team who are responsible for managing employability ...
- 03 June 2021
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Sevenoaks, TN13 3PG
- £18,005 - £19,337 per annum pro rata
The following post has become available within KMPT for an enthusiastic, customer focused, self-motivated Assistant Administrator/Receptionist working for the Neuropsychiatry and Neuropsychology Services in the Specialist Care Group within Kent and Medway NHS ...
- 09 June 2021
- The Guinness Partnership - BA2 2PR
- £19,510.00 per year
About Us A member of The Guinness Partnership, Guinness Care is a charitable organisation that specialises in services for older people and people with learning disabilities. Our staff are hardworking and enthusiastic. We all want to provide great person-...
- 27 May 2021
- Millbank Holdings Ltd - Southam, Midlands, CV31 1AE
Job Purpose: Take the lead in building strong working relationships between IT organization and one or more business units, and for ensuring IT services meet their needs. Lead the planning and implementation of projects from idea to completion. The opportunity...
- 10 June 2021
- Royal National Institute of Blind People - Kirkcaldy Fife
- £9.51 per hour
We have Permanent and Casual contracts, and various hours available. Do you have great all-round communication skills, enthusiasm and thrive in a busy environment? Do you have a "can do" attitude and want to work with adults who have a learning disability and ...