4 Social care swyddi yn East MidlandsDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
Math o gytundeb
- 23 March 2021
- Derbyshire County Council - Long Eaton
- £13.35 to £14.32 per hour
You will be responsible for providing personal care, support and assistance to service users. The ability to assess and monitor the needs of people with a learning disability is essential. Experience of working with people with learning disabilities is ...
- 22 March 2021
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Retford, DN22 0PD
- £38,890 - £44,503 pro rata per annum plus High Secure Allowance £3,000
We are seeking a dynamic and compassionate Social Worker to join our Forensic Social Work Team at Rampton Hospital in Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust As a Senior Social Worker you will report to the Social Work Lead and contribute to the ...
- 07 April 2021
- Lincolnshire Community Health Services NHS Trust - Pinchbeck, PE11 3DT
- £19,737 - £21,142 per annum (part time pro rata)
Senior Healthcare Support Worker, 30.0 hours per week Post is fixed term for 12 months to cover Maternity Leave based at The Johnson Hospital, Spalding but to cover areas including Market Deeping, Spalding and surrounding villages. Community nursing services ...
- 19 March 2021
- East Midlands Shared Services - Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3NG
- £19,698 per year
One Fixed Term position initially for 12 Months (Funded Post) – 3 days a week (22.2 hours) The starting salary is £19,698 (level 1) rising to £20,493 (level 2) on first year anniversary, subject to satisfactory completion of a probation period (pro rata for ...