13 Designer jobs in Yorkshire And The HumberShow filters
- Yorkshire And The Humber (13)
- North Yorkshire (5)
- West Yorkshire (5)
- South Yorkshire (2)
- East Riding (1)
- 30 December 2019
- Service Care Solutions - Redcar, North Yorkshire, TS7 9JF
- £247 to £247.32 per day
1.To contribute to the development of strategies on Child Protection and Safeguarding across Redcar & Cleveland and with partner agencies. 2.To develop local process and protocols in partnership with all partner agencies in respect of the escalation, ...
- 16 January 2020
- Hull City Council - HU6 9TA
- £22,462 to £24,799 per year
We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic, experienced and highly motivated Practitioner for the North area Early Help Children’s Centres. To develop and deliver a range of targeted Early Help services which will achieve and sustain positive outcomes for ...
- 03 January 2020
- Allied Healthcare - Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS14 2AL
- £8.75 per hour
Respite Healthcare Assistant in Leeds £8.21 per hour At Allied we put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We know that enabling people to continue living in the place they feel most comfortable can help them enjoy healthier, more fulfilling lives. ...
- 15 January 2020
- eTeach UK Limited - Wakefield, West Yorkshire, WF3 1AR
- Actual Salary (£26,999 - £28,875 pa)
Emotional Health, Wellbeing and Family Support Worker Permanent 37 hours per week – All Year Round Required as soon as possible SO1 (point 23 – 25) Actual Salary (£26,999 - £28,875 pa) Closing date – 31st January 2020 at 9.00a.m. The successful candidate will ...
- 08 January 2020
- Nacro - S1 4PY
- £23,261 per year
Senior Tenancy Support Officer- South Yorkshire Job type - Full time/ permanent Salary - £23,261 per annum Hours - 35 hours per week ( 5 hours paid lunch) Location - South Yorkshire We are a national social justice charity with more than 50 years’ experience ...
- 19 December 2019
- Service Care Solutions - Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire, TS1 9LF
- £196 to £197 per day
1. To have primary responsibility for ensuring that an appropriate assessment is undertaken on allocated cases. This will include, where necessary, ensuring the effective participation in the assessment process of other individuals, wither within the ...
- 03 January 2020
- Priory Group - DL6
- £18,500 per year
We are looking for a committed and enthusiastic Residential Support Worker to join our children's home based in Fieldfare, Northallerton. Our home is specifically designed to accommodate young people with complex needs within a homely residential environment, ...
- 02 January 2020
- Five Rivers Child Care - Leeds, West Yorkshire
- £18,250 to £21,556 per year
- £36 per sleep in, Company Pension, Perkbox, Simply Health Cash Plan
Here at Five Rivers Child Care we are looking for Residential Childcare Workers to come and join our family at one of our homes in Leeds to help care for children who have had exceptionally difficult starts in life. Our homes are much like your own and offer a...
- 09 January 2020
- Vacancy Filler - Harrogate, HG2 8QT
- £7.00 to £9.00 per hour
- 7 - 9
Busy Bees Hornbeam Park, Harrogate are looking for a Level 2 or Level 3 Qualified Nursery Practitioner/Nursery Nurse to join our Team. We can offer different part time contracts to suit you Full days, half days (8am - 2pm, 1pm-6pm). The top 5 Reasons to join ...
- 08 January 2020
- The Care Hub - S366HF
- £8.71 per hour
The Organisation: CareTech Community Services is a national provider of support for people with complex and challenging behaviours associated with autism, learning disabilities, mental health illness and neurological conditions. We support people to live as ...