5 Social care worker jobs in Scotland
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- Permanent (5)
- 22 October 2020
- The City of Edinburgh Council - Edinburgh, EH6 6HR
- £18,860.00 to £21,828.00 per year
Job Description Edinburgh Health and Social Care Partnership Social Care Worker Ferrylee Care Home Salary: £18,860 - £21,828 (pro rata) Hours: 36 per week Social care is a challenging and rewarding career. Our care staff work with some of Edinburgh’s older and...
- 13 October 2020
- South Lanarkshire Council - Lanark, ML11 7NZ
- £23,111.00 to £25,523.00 per year
Job Description The successful applicant will have experience in caring for older people, preferably within a residential setting and be familiar with all aspects of personal care. You will be able to construct a person centred support plan, implement, review ...
- 20 October 2020
- Shetland Islands Council - Lerwick, ZE1 0BA
- £24,669.27 to £28,607.82 per year
Advertisement Details The Throughcare and Aftercare Team is based in Lerwick and offers support and guidance to young people who are preparing to leave care and to those who have already left. As a local authority we have a duty to support 16-26 year olds and ...
- 12 October 2020
- Aberdeenshire Council - Peterhead, AB42 1QF
- £36,525.00 to £38,133.00 per year
Job Description The successful candidate with be involved in developing person centred assessments, and outcome focused support plans, involving all members of the North Mental Health Team. You will be required to work closely with other professionals ...
- 16 October 2020
- The City of Edinburgh Council - Edinburgh, EH14 3JF
- £31,484.00 to £37,589.00 per year
Job Description Edinburgh Health and Social Care Partnership Social Worker South West Locality - Wester Hailes Healthy Living Centre Salary: £31,484 - £37,589 Hours: 36 per week Social Workers required to work in the South West of the city and may include ...