4 Social care support worker swyddi yn UKDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
Math o gytundeb
- 16 October 2020
- Autism Hampshire - PO1 2DX
- £9.44 per hour
- £8.72 - £9.44 per hour (dependent on skills and qualifications)
DOMICILIARY SOCIAL CARE SUPPORT WORKER (FULL OR PART TIME OPTIONS) PORTSMOUTH £8.72 - £9.44 per hour (dependent on skills and qualifications) Additional earnings include - £60 sleep-ins and enhanced weekend rates Autism Hampshire's mission statement: Creating ...
- 13 October 2020
- Brook Street - Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset, BS231uw
- £9 per hour
Are you a Support Worker with at least 6-12 months experience looking for part/full time agency work within the Weston-super-Mare area, or even just want to top up your hours for those extra Christmas presents? At BS Social Care we can offer you: - Competitive...
- 14 October 2020
- Kingston Hospital Foundation Trust - Kingston Upon Thames, KT2 7QB
- £21,789 - £23,121 pa pro-rata Inclusive of HCAS (15%)
Do you have any experience of working in healthcare? We are looking for compassionate and caring Nursing Assistants to work in a variety of our adult medical, surgical, gynaecology and orthopaedic wards at Kingston Hospital NHS Foundation Trust (KHFT). Nursing...
- 12 October 2020
- Alternative Futures Group - Birkenhead, Wirral, CH41 4JQ
- £9 per hour
Being a Support Worker at AFG is a hugely rewarding role and could be your first step on a long and happy career in Health & Social Care. So, what does a Support Worker do? We have a vision to create a world where people control their lives. Here at AFG, we ...