98 Designer jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (98)
- Eastern England (27)
- London (16)
- South East England (16)
- North West England (13)
- South West England (9)
- Scotland (7)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (3)
- Wales (2)
- East Midlands (1)
- North East England (1)
- 20 May 2020
- University Hospital Southampton NHS FT - Southampton, SO16 6YD
- £49,036 per annum
A Vacancy at University Hospital Southampton NHS Foundation Trust. Applicants are invited for a senior special interest training fellowship post in Obstetrics and Gynaecology at the Princess Anne Hospital in Southampton, commencing as soon as possible. This ...
- 21 May 2020
- PhaseCraft - Bristol or London
- £40,000 to £60,000 per year
PhaseCraft is a quantum software company whose goal is to get the most out of near-term quantum computing hardware. Founded by Toby Cubitt, Ashley Montanaro and John Morton and based in Bristol and London, UK, we deploy advanced theoretical and mathematical ...
- 15 May 2020
- University of Sheffield - S10 2TN
- £37,361 per year
- This includes a non-pensionable Mobility Allowance of £4,800 (available to all post holders). An additional Family Allowance of £4,000 is available to those in a legally recognised partnership.
The Faculty of Social Sciences is seeking to appoint two early stage researchers to join our LIGHTCAP (LIGHT, Cognition, Attention, Perception) project, a European Training Network under the Marie Skłodowska-Curie actions framework. LIGHTCAP aims to provide a ...
- 15 May 2020
- Essex County Council - Chelmsford, Essex, cm11qh
- £39,168.0 to £46,359 per year
Business Analyst to support Essex County Council's Social Care Case Management (SCCM) Programme. Essex County Council (ECC) is one of the largest and most dynamic local authorities in the UK, and we have just embarked on an ambitious transformation programme ...
- 18 May 2020
- The Sainsbury Laboratory - Norwich, Norfolk
- £26,715 to £40,322 per year
The Sainsbury Laboratory (TSL) is a world-leading scientific institute working in the field of Plant-Microbe Interactions and our scientists are recognised as leaders in their fields. We seek a communications specialist to promote and communicate our science ...
- 19 May 2020
- School of Clinical Medicine - University of Cambridge - Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
- £30,942 to £40,322 per year, pro rata
Funded by the Health Foundation, The Healthcare Improvement Studies Institute (THIS Institute) has a remit to advance research into how to improve the quality and safety of patient care. The institute hosts around 40 staff, consisting of academics, operational...
- 14 May 2020
- East and North Hertfordshire NHS Trust - Stevenage, SG1 4AB
- £79,860pa - £107,668pa
A Vacancy at East and North Hertfordshire NHS Trust. Applications are invited for the post of Locum Consultant Gastroenterologist with a clinical and academic interest in inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). This is a full time fixed term post for 12 months to ...
- 20 May 2020
- Astrazeneca - Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB2 1PG
Position: Senior Statistician Pre-clinical Location: Cambridge, UK Competitive Salary & Excellent company benefits Are you a dedicated and curious applied Statistician? Would you like to join us on our journey where your contributions supporting our ...
- 22 May 2020
- Astrazeneca - Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB28PA
Do you want your research to make a difference in people's lives? If your PhD is in molecular or cell biology, then this Postdoc at AstraZeneca could be for you About the Program: We're currently looking for talented scientists to join our innovative academic-...
- 22 May 2020
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB2 0AA
- £50,000.00 to £75,000.00 per year
- benefits package
Data Scientist, machine learning - AI bioinformatics statistics. Genomics / NGS. Diagnostics company Cambridge Your new company An exciting diagnostics company in the Cambridge area, that are currently undergoing strong growth in their bioinformatics, ...