47 Social care swyddi yn UK
gyda chyflogwyr Hyderus o ran AnableddDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (47)
- North West England (27)
- Scotland (8)
- London (5)
- South East England (3)
- Eastern England (1)
- South West England (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 09 May 2022
- Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust - 544 Eccles New Road,, M5 5AP
- £22,549 - £24,882 pro rata
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Research & Innovation Department working for The Northern Care Alliance NHS Foundation Trust, across all Care Organisations. Our research activity has expanded considerably over recent years, currently supporting ...
- 26 May 2022
- North Lanarkshire Council - Motherwell
- £28,472.00 to £33,279.00 per year
Job Advertisement Do you have the experience, skills, dedication and enthusiasm to help promote and build on our successes? Are you an analytical thinker who can positively contribute to partnership working and demonstrate your commitment to Social Work values...
- 20 May 2022
- GLASGOW CITY COUNCIL AND ARMS LENGTH ORGANISATION - Glasgow South West, G41 5DQ
- £23,257.00 to £26,725.00 per year
Job Description Glasgow City Council is recruiting highly motivated Child Development Officers to support children with additional and complex support needs. Child Development Officers have responsibility for the learning and development of our youngest ...
- 13 May 2022
- GLASGOW CITY COUNCIL AND ARMS LENGTH ORGANISATION - Glasgow East, G40 3AP
- £31,175.95 to £38,015.79 per year
Job Description Exciting opportunities have arisen within our TARA Service which provides a Scotland wide crisis accommodation and holistic support service to vulnerable women who have been trafficked for commercial sexual exploitation. We are recruiting for 2...
- 13 May 2022
- GLASGOW CITY COUNCIL AND ARMS LENGTH ORGANISATION - Various Areas in Glasgow
- £24,636.95 to £28,495.52 per year
Job Description Glasgow City Council is recruiting highly motivated Child Development Officers for placement on the Council's temporary Supply Register and deployment across the sector to support operational service delivery. Child Development Officers have ...
- 11 May 2022
- East Ayrshire Council - Kilmarnock, KA3 1NQ
- £31,122.00 to £34,525.00 per year
Job Description To coordinate, manage, develop and promote a range of Care at Home Services for Mental Health & Learning Disabilities within East Ayrshire Council. In order to assist with the promotion, delivery and integration of the key objectives in ...
- 27 May 2022
- GLASGOW CITY COUNCIL AND ARMS LENGTH ORGANISATION - Glasgow South West, G51 4AW
- £25,255.95 to £29,114.52 per year
Job Description Glasgow City Council is currently recruiting 1 full-time and 1 part-time Child Development Officer to support the delivery of high quality early learning and childcare within Govan Family Learning Centre. Child Development Officers have ...
- 04 May 2022
- Real Life Options - West Lothian, EH55 8TP
- £28,000.00 per year
Registered Manager – An Carina Salary £28,000 per annum We are looking for a highly driven individual with a wealth of knowledge and skills to manage our An Carina Day Service. You will have great interpersonal skills to lead all staff, implementing standards ...
- 23 May 2022
- Enfield Council - Enfield, EN1
- £39,531 to £50,568 per year
Job Details Practice and Quality Assurance Consultant within Youth Offending Service Salary: MM1 £39,531 - £50,568 Full Time (36 hours) | Permanent position Following the redesign of our service, we have invested in creating a new dedicated practice and ...
- 09 May 2022
- Provide CIC - Colchester, CO4 9YQ
- £47,126 - £53,219 pa
Provide CIC has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic leader to join our Healthy Lives Team. The successful post holder will manage the operational delivery of the Essex Wellbeing Service (EWS). EWS is delivered by an alliance of specialist organisations led ...