18 Swyddi Gwyddonol ac AS yn North West England
gyda chyflogwyr Hyderus o ran AnableddDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
Math o gytundeb
- 20 January 2021
- St Helens and Knowsley Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust - Whiston, L35 5DR
- £38,890 - £44,503 pro rata per annum
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, experienced, state registered Biomedical Scientists to join our proactive, friendly Cellular Pathology department. The department is fully UKAS and HTA accredited and is housed in a modern and spacious laboratory...
- 20 January 2021
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Liverpool, L8 7SS
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum
Building on the NHS contribution to the 100,000 Genomes Project, the introduction of a national genomic medicine service has created 7 Genomic Laboratory Hubs (GLHs). The North West GLH is one of these seven GLHs and is hosted by Manchester University NHS ...
- 19 January 2021
- Mott MacDonald - Altrincham, Greater Manchester, WA14 1ES
One of the largest employee-owned companies in the world, Mott MacDonald is a multisector consultancy providing engineering, management, and development services on projects in 150 countries. With over 16,000 of the best people working on a diverse range of ...
- 18 January 2021
- Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust - Ellesmere Port, CH65 6SG
- £24,907 - £30,615 per annum
Post: Cardiac Rehabilitation Exercise Physiologist Band /Salary: Band 5 Full Time Permanent An exciting opportunity has arisen for the post holder to work within an established hospital and community cardiac rehabilitation service. The post holder will be ...
- 15 January 2021
- Liverpool Women's NHS Foundation Trust - Liverpool, L8 7SS
- £82,096 - £110,683 per annum + 3% on call
A Vacancy at Liverpool Women's NHS Foundation Trust. Liverpool Women’s NHS Foundation Trust is one of only two Trusts in the UK dedicated to the care of women and their babies. As the largest Trust of our kind in Europe, we offer a wide range of services in ...
- 15 January 2021
- Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Blackpool, FY3 8NR
- £38,890 - £44,503 Per Annum
The Lancashire Cardiac Centre is a tertiary cardiac provider for the people of Lancashire & Cumbria. The centre has well-established invasive and non-invasive services covering a wide range of diagnostic and treatment including; Cardiac intervention, ...
- 14 January 2021
- Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust - Salford, M6 8HD
Salford Royal Gastro-Intestinal Physiology Department are looking to employ an individual who is qualified in GI Clinical Physiology. The successful applicant will be competent and qualified (or at the end of their training period such as STP). In GI ...
- 13 January 2021
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M13 9WL
- £82,096 - £110,683 per annum
Applications are invited for the above post to commence as soon as possible, which has become available as a result of service requirements. Based at the Manchester Royal Infirmary in purpose built laboratory and office accommodation, the successful applicant ...
- 12 January 2021
- Making Space - Warrington, Cheshire
- £23,673 per year
- pension scheme
Compliance and Assurance Coordinator 37.5 hours per week Making Space Head Office Lyne House, Warrington, WA2 7JB £23, 673 per annum Lead with your Heart at Making Space Making Space is an award winning and values based national charity, we always aim high and...
- 11 January 2021
- Bolton NHS Foundation Trust - Bolton, BL4 0JR
- £38,890 - £44,503 pa
Bolton NHS Foundation Trust is an integrated provider of acute, intermediate and community health care serving the population of Bolton. This provides us with an opportunity for our services to work closely with our partners in primary care and the local ...