94 Designer swyddi yn UKDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (94)
- South East England (31)
- London (24)
- Eastern England (9)
- South West England (9)
- East Midlands (5)
- Scotland (5)
- Cymru (4)
- North East England (3)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (3)
- North West England (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 10 November 2020
- Cardiff University - Cardiff, Cardiff County
- £33,797 to £40,322 per year
We are recruiting one or more enthusiastic, highly-motivated team-players with proven research and technical knowledge in the area of III-V Compound Semiconductor optoelectronic device design, fabrication and characterisation as part of the Strength in Places ...
- 19 November 2020
- Astex Therapeutics - Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
- £35,000 to £45,000 per year
Project: Development of AI technologies to facilitate and automate the structure-based optimisation of fragment hits into leads. Astex Pharmaceuticals is a world leader in innovative drug discovery and development. The company has successfully applied its ...
- 16 November 2020
- Swansea University - Swansea, Wales
- £28,936 per year
The Department operates within the College of Science, which includes the departments of Biosciences, Chemistry, Computer Science, Geography, Mathematics, and Physics. The Department occupies a large Grade 2 listed building in the heart of the University’s ...
- 18 November 2020
- University of Lincoln - Lincoln, LN6 7TS
- £33,797 per year
This is a full time, fixed term post of 1 FTE for 12 months from start date. The School of Computer Science at the University of Lincoln is looking to appoint a Postdoctoral Research Associate as part of the “The Digital Sandwich - Digitised Food Supply Chain...
- 30 October 2020
- University West of England - Bristol, South West England
- £30,046 to £33,797 per year
About us: The Centre for Fine Print Research (CFPR) at UWE Bristol is a distinctive centre of research excellence. It boasts a strong reputation that attracts world-class collaborators across a wide range of sectors, including fine art, design, material ...
- 24 November 2020
- University of Dundee - City Campus, DD1 4HN
- Grade 7 (£32,817 - £40,322)
Summary of Job Purpose and Principal Duties The University has embarked on a 5 year programme of Business Transformation as part of the University's 25 year vision to be Scotland's leading University. The Business Transformation programme has already commenced...
- 28 October 2020
- University of Oxford, Dept of Computer Science - Oxford, Oxfordshire
- £41,526 to £46,718 per year
- (note: post may be under-filled at grade 7: £32,817 -40,322 p.a.)
The connected world has brought with it new, unprecedented kinds of threats from unscrupulous individuals equipped with arsenals of sophisticated, increasingly AI-driven tools. Whilst organisations have invested heavily in mechanisms to protect themselves, ...
- 13 November 2020
- University of Strathclyde - Glasgow, Scotland
- £32,817 to £32,817 per year, pro rata
Strathclyde Institute of Pharmacy and Biomedical Sciences (SIPBS) is a leading centre for research and education focused on the discovery, development and delivery of new medicines, better medicines and better use of medicines. SIPBS is ranked in the top fifty...
- 09 November 2020
- University Hospital Southampton NHS FT - Southampton, SO16 6YD
Online applicants are welcome to apply for the post as Senior Fellow in Acute Oncology (Clinical). This is a 12 month fixed term post. ABOUT THE TEAM The role is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative and dynamic team of consultants, speciality doctors ...
- 16 November 2020
- School of Clinical Medicine - University of Cambridge - Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
- £34,466 to £60,960 per year
The Cambridge Breast Cancer Research Unit has a vacancy for a clinician with specialist oncology training as a Clinical Research Associate to be part of the Cancer Clinical Innovation Group and to support the development of innovative clinical trials in ...